What makes us human? What makes a god?

So what makes us human? What defines us as human? I am looking more for the bad attributes that make us human, jealously anger etc. Links and site would be great.

What makes a god a god? I am looking for any god in particular, I will not be offended by any god or goddess or divinity you decide to talk about and don't go bashing other people. Links and sites would be great for this part.

Ok so you guys are doing good but i need TRAITS please!!!

Basically, we humans exist in the physical universe, while deity exists in a metaphysical dimension... probably as a form of pure energy.

Traits of humans should be pretty obvious to you... traits of deity are one of the most important things that those who study metaphysics and spirituality try to ascertain.

The basic understanding of deity that our Goddess temple advocates is explained on our website... see especially chapter 14.

Here's a link...

http://www.cybele2.com

• WRG

What makes a human is the genetic traits based down from their parents. A god in most religions is a non-temporal entity.

emotions make us human, action defines a human being, his/her actions. hate,pride,jealousy,deceit are all bad traits of being human without the negative traits there would be no positive traits.

divinity makes a God a God. personally I believe in one God and many Gods so im like polytheistic and monotheistic in my view. I believe in YAHWEH as much as I believe in the egyptian sun God Ra and I believe in the mother Goddess Isis and I believe in ishtar and I believe in the hindu Deity's. basically my religion is all of them, even though that may seem contradictory to some its not to me since i see God in them all.

We declared ourselves to be human because we are egotistical, conceited, narcissistic apes. All of those bad attributes you mentioned can be found in any higher order animal society. We invented gods to reinforce

the notion that we are a special creation to satisfy our contemptuous ego.

Consciousness and intelligence makes humans,about Gods,well it depends on what god you're speaking about.The pagan and hindu gods aren't perfect since there are many but the Christian/Islam/Hebrew god is considered perfect

God is spirit, Humans are flesh AND spirit. God has no limits. Humans have limits.

God is made in mans image. That's why he has all of our emotions. Except humor.

intelligence and conscience....GOD IS PERFECT TRINITY..