Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Are you a LIBERAL or DEMOCRAT who supports the Arizona immigration law?

why? looks like the U.S. Supreme Court will uphold it. I wish they would do that in the UK. Whole slags of London look and smell like Bangalore.

What vulgarities? Me thinketh you knee-jerk too much

it fairly is the fiction floated by using the Republican occasion the final 2 an prolonged time. Republicans are professional huge company, and huge agencies use and remember on much less high priced distant places hard artwork to maintain their CEO's in properties, cocaine and mistresses. they could develop HOLY HELL if Republicans ever did something to truly stop unlawful immigration! So as a exchange they make fairly some noise, attempt to shrink reward and coaching, yet by no potential fairly do something to ward off them from being right here. And Democrats do no longer exceptionally % distant places immigrants right here on condition that they're utilized by using Republicans to bust Unions. yet having a ethical experience potential the Democrats attempt to a minimum of have them humanely taken care of at the same time as they're pay attention. wish this helped - yet i'm advantageous no person will pay any interest on condition that Rush Limbaugh did no longer say it.

I was with you... And then you had to resort to vulgarities.

But yes, I do support Arizona's law! What a world... having to write a law in order to enforce an existing law.

• Ken

Democrat and yes I do. If the federal government do not want to enforce our laws, then the states need to. Whether you agree with the law or not,you should abide by it or work to get it changed. Our congress doesn't want to address it at all.

• NCR

Liberals and Democrats are huge supporters of illegal immigration, so I doubt you'll see many of them happy over the enforcement of our laws.

In fact they'd be happy if we went back to the stone age, while their 'betters' live in ivory towers behind barricades

We need to do SOMETHING to protect the people of the United States.

• ?

I support all U.S. laws

• ?

Even if they did they don't have the brass to admit it.

I'll support it if Obama supports it.

Source(s): OBAMA 2012

No.

• No.