Any hip and young neighborhoods in Berks County/Reading PA area?

I am a recent college graduate from Temple University, and I am originally from South Jersey (right outside of Philly.) I have just been offered a job in Reading ,but I do not want to live in Reading due to the not so good area. Wyomissing is an ideal area for me because it is right outside of Reading and close to... show more I am a recent college graduate from Temple University, and I am originally from South Jersey (right outside of Philly.) I have just been offered a job in Reading ,but I do not want to live in Reading due to the not so good area. Wyomissing is an ideal area for me because it is right outside of Reading and close to my job. Also I was told Wyomissing is a good area, but the median age of residents is 46 :/. I want to know if there is a place with a decent amount of 20 somethings and a fun neighborhood with restaurants and bars. Thank you!
1 answer 1