I accused my boyfriend of rape but it wasn't?

My boyfriend.. now ex... and I, were watching a movie at my house. It was the movie Horrible Bosses and it came to the scene were Jennifer Aniston was half naked, and he started getting close to me and put his hand on my leg. He wanted to have sex but I just wanted to watch the movie. I resisted him but he kept... show more My boyfriend.. now ex... and I, were watching a movie at my house. It was the movie Horrible Bosses and it came to the scene were Jennifer Aniston was half naked, and he started getting close to me and put his hand on my leg. He wanted to have sex but I just wanted to watch the movie. I resisted him but he kept pushing and then straight out asked for sex. I told him no, just watch the movie. He kept kissing my neck and grabbing me. I finally screamed and pushed to get him off me and he stopped. We stopped the movie and I told him to go home, he was upset and apologized but I was pissed off.

He drove home but I was in such a mess and didn't really know what happened. I called the cops and told them he raped me, and he was arrested. I had to go to the station to answer some questions and he will have a court date soon.

I feel really bad about this and probably shouldn't have done it, but I can't take it back now or I might go to jail. What should I do?