Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 8 years ago

I accused my boyfriend of rape but it wasn't?

My boyfriend.. now ex... and I, were watching a movie at my house. It was the movie Horrible Bosses and it came to the scene were Jennifer Aniston was half naked, and he started getting close to me and put his hand on my leg. He wanted to have sex but I just wanted to watch the movie. I resisted him but he kept pushing and then straight out asked for sex. I told him no, just watch the movie. He kept kissing my neck and grabbing me. I finally screamed and pushed to get him off me and he stopped. We stopped the movie and I told him to go home, he was upset and apologized but I was pissed off.

He drove home but I was in such a mess and didn't really know what happened. I called the cops and told them he raped me, and he was arrested. I had to go to the station to answer some questions and he will have a court date soon.

I feel really bad about this and probably shouldn't have done it, but I can't take it back now or I might go to jail. What should I do?

• Mogas
    Favorite Answer

Troll. a Rape kit will take semen from your virgina to establish that you had been raped! They will also comb your pubic area for any of his pubic hair for more evidence, They will also photograph any bruises or marks showing you resisted. Was any of this done? BTW if in fact what you say is true, you actually belong in jail for what you did.. But I doubt it!

Jessica, you need to tell them what happened otherwise you will ruin his entire life. You won't go to jail as long as you tell them soon, if you leave it late, the truth will be revealed in court and then you will be in a LOT of trouble.

You CAN take it back and have the charges dropped, Don't waste time. Tell them what actually happened.

Stop answering this question like it is real because it isn't

This person asked this same question 6 days ago and here this person is again asking (cutting and pasting) the exact same question. In fact this is the 3rd time this question has been asked

TROLL who must think this sort of topic is funny

Your stupid!! if he goes to jail do u know what there going to do to him in tbere dumb bitches like u never think before opening there traps!! its wrong what you did if he didnt touch you why lie u need to.tell the truth before it gets worse!! And next time dnt be feeaking lying

well you have completely screwed this up! when you go to court and I assume your boyfriend will completely deny that he raped you they're going to need evidence to back you up,which doesn't exist and you'll be arrested for lying to police. have fun in jail! ;) xx

He crossed a boundary, I get that, but he didn't exactly do anything! You have to tell someone, a trusted family member, a friend, etc. because you could ruin his life! You probably already have, but still...

think before you do something.