Australia - Where are those Red American Cups?

Hey I am going to have a party and it involves beer pong, a few days ago i had a beer pong game at home but the cups were to small. Id like traditional American cups for the game but I can't find them anywhere except for online. This is for more my 19th and It is real soon so If I order anything online the mail... show more Hey I am going to have a party and it involves beer pong, a few days ago i had a beer pong game at home but the cups were to small. Id like traditional American cups for the game but I can't find them anywhere except for online. This is for more my 19th and It is real soon so If I order anything online the mail delivery will be later than what I need it to be.

Does anybody know where I can get some red cups from a shop that I can go to, I have a car so getting them won't be a problem and also it doesn't exactly need to be the red cups it can be equivalent to the size.
Cheers
Update: Obviously Australia as it has nothing to do with the red cups
Update 2: yeah sorry mate i live in melbourne haha, but wasn't trying to be rude.
Was looking at other questions similar to this and most people say walmart so yeah