vin
Lv 6
vin asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Do you think it's appropriate for the President to be on late night talk shows?

or any talk show like The View or Oprah? Obama was on Jimmy Fallon tonight.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, considering the job Obama's doing, I think we should all be petrified that he's goofing around on some TV show rather than helping our awful economy or jobs or something.. important.

• karys
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Bush did no longer loose any Iraqis. He in simple terms bumped off one dictator and put in himself as a sparkling dictator. Iraqis are plenty worse off in the present day than they have been decrease than Saddam. a minimum of interior the previous days they might consume. And by using the way, Lincoln did no longer advise equivalent status for blacks while he signed the Emancipation Proclamation. He believed that they've been genetically no longer as good as whites. It has taken some years, yet blacks have shown him incorrect.

• 9 years ago

If he doesn't like what they will do to him on the show, then he will choose NOT to go on the show. Simple as that. It is FREE SPEECH for him to participate.

Of course, as the president presently in office, he needs to be sure that he does this all on his own time with his own dime.

• 9 years ago

I think what's inappropriate is to attack the president for everything he says and does like the vulture republican party does . . If the man tells you to have a good day, you would say he means have a good day as a communist or to have a good day spending your kids social security or whatever .. you're just a bunch of trained monkeys dancing to the conservative tune . .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Yes, he is trying to reach the younger voter, he knows that he has lost the older generation that goes to sleep early.

• I think it would be more appropriate for him to heed his true calling and appear in the center ring of a circus as the clown that he is.

• 9 years ago

he obviously has lots of time to spare

maybe its an excuse to get away from Michelle as much as possible

• 9 years ago

NO! It degrades the position of the President. What other President has done this? None! Just Obama trying to act like a Rockstar as usual..

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He isn't working 100% of the time. No one does. If he has time to send his message through to a new audience, why not. He's a politician, it's what they do, regardless of their party.

Source(s): My opinion, but seems to be common sense from my stance.
  • 9 years ago

Because the average human will more likely vote for someone they see as normal, likable, and funny, yes. It is a smart move.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.