JonZ
JonZ asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

New Jersey fans, will you miss the Nets? Are you angry they are leaving?

• Duke
    Favorite Answer

I'm not a Nets fan, but I'm sad whenever a sports team has to leave town. Vancouver, Seattle etc.

HOpefully this is the beginning of a new saga for t he Nets that will prove more fruitful than the last.

I used to live in New Jersey. It sucks because even though they don't do so well most of the time, Nets fans still love and support them. Nets games were fun too. I'm just really glad I got to see Jason Kidd as a Net for my 13th birthday 2 weeks before he got traded. It's gonna suck for everyone in NJ, because every team they support is from New York now, if they support the Nets when they move (Seattle fans don't support OKC usually). 3:

Source(s): Dallas Mavericks fan

Not a Nets fan,but I will miss them and it sucks.

There are no NJ fans. Only that one user who had D-Will as his avatar but when Dwight wasn't traded to the Nets and Williams didn't sign his extension, he left.

No, I love jearsy but the nets sucked

• Jesse

I think there angry that they didn't leave sooner.