Does this mean he "checks me out"?

I have a guy friend, and when ever we talk I always mention food (coincidence)

One I was telling him everything I was planning on for dinner and he said "slow down! You're going to get big!" with a laugh.

I laughed back (I'm average size, not large or skinny, just fit) "No, I don't really gain weight" I anwered.

He then said "Yeah, I've noticed that."

Does this mean he "checks me out" from time to time?

By the way, this was over IM chat.

Favorite Answer

No it doesn't mean he checks you out. My mom lost/gained weight but that doesn't mean I check her out...get what I'm sayin?

Yes that's what it means and that's said because the world is full of cutesey little sayings by folks who start the trends and friends catch on to them then the person who saw or heard whats to be on the trend-setting bandwagon and so forth and so on I've been waiting to see just how long before things are groovy and out of sight again!!!! Need a reference? Listen carefully to the words to the lyrics of the song "What is Hip?" as performed by Tower of Power -------------- { Band intro } So ya wanna dump out yo' trick bag. Ease on in a hip thang, But you ain't exactly sure what is hip. So you started to let your hair grow. Spent big bucks on your wardrobe. Somehow, ya know there's much more to the trip. (refrain #1) What is hip? Tell me, tell me, if you think you know. What is hip? If you're really hip, the question, "Will it show?" You're into a hip trip. Maybe hipper than hip. What is hip? { Trumpet solo/guitar solo } (refrain #1 ends) You became a part of a new breed. Been smokin' only the best weed. Hangin' out with the so called "Hippie set." Seen in all the right places. Seen with just the right faces. You should be satisfied, but it ain't quite right. { refrain #1 } Come on! (refrain #2) Hipness is. What it is! Hipness is. What it is! Hipness is. What it is! Sometimes hipness is, what it ain't. (end refrain #2) { guitar solo } You went an' found you a guru. In an effort to find you a new you, And maybe even raise your conscious level. While you're striving to find the right road, There's one thing you should know, "What's hip today, might become passe'." { refrain #1 } { Trumpet solo } Think about it y'all. { keyboard solo } { refrain #2 } What is hip? Ahhhhhhhhh! What is hip? I'd like to know! What is hip? Is it in the style of your hair? What is hip? Is it in the clothes that you wear? What is hip? I'd like to know. What is hip? I'd like to know. What is hip? What is hip y'all? Hey! What is hip? Hey! Oh! What is hip? What is hip y'all? What is hip? I wanna know. What is hip? Ahhhhhhh! What is hip? I wanna know what hipness is. {the end

if your telling him what your making for dinner and he listens thats a way of knowing that he just wants to know the scoop anyways are whats it like at home you can tell by the dinner situation and what one eats. a good meal is a good meal and a bad meal sucks :) lol. and well if his talking to you on i.m and he enjoys talking to you then ya he probably is interested. and honey not to worry his checked you out a male does that anyways to every girl he see's you just gotta ask yourself did he like what he saw lol but true and don't get fat stop eating all the time and think of something else to talk about becides food. i'm taking it you must always talk to him around dinner time or something lol

It may just be his way of saying you have a nice sized body. He knows that you eat a lot because you talk about it a lot with him, yet you still seem average.

Sure he does! If you guys are friends, he would. I wouldn't start planning the wedding quite yet though, just take it as a compliment;)

Source(s): www.attractingtrueromance.com

Well if he's obviously your friend of course he's seen you.....it's as if you would have noticed his weight/body and just commented on it haha

No that doesn't mean he checks you out it just means that he agrees your not fat

• byul

haha probably. can't say whether it means anything, but he probably notices your body. i mean he's a Dude.

No he has looked at you before...so he knows you are skinny.

i'd have to know more. But it is likely he did!