Why do guys say weird random stuff?

I met this guy a couple of weeks ago. The conversation is okay and we get along. I'm not sure about the prospects of a relationship, but we've been chatting online, talking on the phone and texting.

Out of nowhere, he comes up with these weird things...Tonight he messaged me that he was at the gym and all the cute guys turned him on. ??? I was creeped out because I don't know if he's bi-sexual or if he was kidding around.

I don't know him well enough to assume anything and it's only been a couple weeks since we've been talking. If i joke around with him about something, he IMs me "loser LOL" and then counteracts it with a flirt.

He's 35 (I'm 32) and I'm not sure if he's just socially awkward or why he's throwing out random comments that are strange.

How can I say it nicely that since we just met, I'm not too hot on his strange and friendly texts, if they are just jokes.

Or maybe he doesn't know how to talk to a woman??? What should I think or say about this?

Favorite Answer

The "cute guys" comment was a huge red flag. Guys don't make gay jokes, especially after only 2 weeks. By age 35, he should at least know what he is NOT supposed to say. Drop him. He needs to take his sisters, aunts & female cousins out to lunch and get advice on how to talk to women.

He seems like he's just trying hard to be funny. After he sends another weird text message just tell him he's acting weird, if he doesn't instantly change his humour he's probably a little socially awkward. Don't be too harsh though

The only guys I know that do this & are still "normal" are highschool boys. Pretty sure he really just doesn't know how to talk to women. Maybe tell him that it's a little weird.

Usually guys will joke about that stuff to their other guy friends, not to girls that they just met. Maybe he's just socially awkward and doesn't know how to speak to women. Yup, that's my guess.

i do no longer think of it relatively is extraordinary in any respect. nicely, possibly no longer...it relies upon on the region and what's occurring around me. in college i for my area does not recommendations in any respect. Ummm, a solid verbal replace starter that females continually use on me is purely asking me my call and giving me and intro on themselves.

Look at your name

give him a bj and he will stop this trust!!!!!!`=

Source(s): personal experience