Christians, does God hate me for saying "I don't believe in Satan?"?

Or is that a good thing? I meant it in the context that Satan is not worthy of worship, and most definitely NOT equal to God, when "Satanism" came up. Also, while I'm at it, does God know my feelings? Can he see and know my true feelings in my heart? Like, does he "know where I'm coming... show more Or is that a good thing? I meant it in the context that Satan is not worthy of worship, and most definitely NOT equal to God, when "Satanism" came up.

Also, while I'm at it, does God know my feelings? Can he see and know my true feelings in my heart? Like, does he "know where I'm coming from", so to speak, even if something I say is unclear or confusing to other humans, or even to me?
Update: AGAIN: About the first question, I did not mean it in such a way as to say that sin doesn't exist, I meant it in such a way as to say that Satan is nowhere close to equal with God, and that Satan does not deserve worship, like God does.