Christians, does God hate me for saying "I don't believe in Satan?"?

Or is that a good thing? I meant it in the context that Satan is not worthy of worship, and most definitely NOT equal to God, when "Satanism" came up.

Also, while I'm at it, does God know my feelings? Can he see and know my true feelings in my heart? Like, does he "know where I'm coming from", so to speak, even if something I say is unclear or confusing to other humans, or even to me?

AGAIN: About the first question, I did not mean it in such a way as to say that sin doesn't exist, I meant it in such a way as to say that Satan is nowhere close to equal with God, and that Satan does not deserve worship, like God does.

• Favorite Answer

Honey, God is all knowing. He knows the context of your words, and he is incapable of hatred. One of the ten commandments states, "You shall have no other Gods before me." So naturally, it is a good thing that you don't worship Satan!

God created you-- he knew you before you were born! He most definitely knows your feelings and can see into your heart's thoughts and feelings. Now, personally, I feel this way about prayer: You don't have to speak to God in any certain way, (as in "thee, thy, thou" or any extreme formalities) and while he does want you to respect him, he also wants you to be his friend. He wants you to talk to him, love him, treat him as someone close to you. I find no fault in saying something as simple as, "Hey God, how are you today?" or "Thanks for helping me through this tough situation." Not all prayers have to be formal and long-winded. Not all prayers have to start with "Dear" and end with "Amen".

You can speak to God under your breath or in your mind, just to share a thought or a part of your day with him. The Lord created us to love him-- it is only natural to think he'd want to be as close to us as he could. We are the desires of his heart, after all. And for me, he his also the desire of mine. :)

Source(s): A daily personal and rewarding relationship with Jesus Christ

Yes, God knows your heart....even if you are not able to get the right words out to tell others what you mean....But understand that by not acknowledeging that he exsists....gives him the upper hand...because then when bad things come....to whom will you give credit/blame to? Not the LORD right?

But if you believe in Jesus...then you must recognize that satan exsists...for how can you know Good, unless you know what Evil is? And I think that you do.

So yes, God knows your heart, and mind. Belief in Jesus.....but know that the devil exsists.

Believing in Satan doesn't mean you worship him, it means that you believe he exists. Satan is the prince of darkness. He wants us to believe that he doesn't exist. And he wants all of us to believe that Hell doesn't exist.

• G C

You have been told who is the Father of truth and who is the father of lies. If you want to believe a lie, then do not expect God to be in line with that.

Remember SATAN used to be an angle too ,, got run out of heaven ,,IF god was so great , why he did not get rid of him ,, feel free to believe what ever you like ,,

I'm not Christian but in the religion he's supposed to know what you mean.

Yea if you're ignorant enough to believe religion is real you deserve to go to hell.

well seing as gods not real no. and also why would you not believe in satan? hes in the bible. maybe not eternal hell but satan yes. he does exist in your fairy world

GOD DOESN'T ******* EXIST!

Source(s): THEY'VE GOT US BY THE THROATS!!!