Diferences between Jesus and Muhammad?

Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam. (Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38) Jesus:Said God loves everyone. (John 3:16) Muhammad: "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah" (Muslim... show more Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus:Said God loves everyone.
(John 3:16)
Muhammad: "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33) "
Jesus: He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Muhammad: Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)
Jesus: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)
Muhammad: Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)
Jesus: "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)
Muhammad: Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)
Jesus: "Thou shalt not bear false witness."
(Matthew 19:18)
Muhammad: Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901) Neither owned nor traded slaves.
Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)
Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)
Jesus: Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)
"If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus: "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)
Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)
Jesus:"Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)
Update: John 3:16 God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believe in him will never perish but will have everlasting life

I dont know of any other Gods that humbled themselves into human form to die for the sins of people who didnt even care about him
Update 2: The Holy Bible teaches that God cannot be tempted by evil and neither tempts anyone with evil; evil being understood as referring to immorality and sin. James 1:13 (c.f. Psalm 5:4-5; Habakkuk 1:13) Yet, the Quran teaches that Allah is the author of evil: Verily, the hypocrites seek to deceive Allah, but it is... show more The Holy Bible teaches that God cannot be tempted by evil and neither tempts anyone with evil; evil being understood as referring to immorality and sin. James 1:13 (c.f. Psalm 5:4-5; Habakkuk 1:13)

Yet, the Quran teaches that Allah is the author of evil:

Verily, the hypocrites seek to deceive Allah, but it is He Who deceives them. And when they stand up for As-Salat (the prayer), they stand with laziness and to be seen of men, and they do not remember Allah but little. S. 4:142 Hilali-Khan
And (the unbelievers) schemed and planned, and Allah schemed also, and the best of schemers is Allah. S. 3:54

Are they then secure from Allah's scheme (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's scheme (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. S. 7:99 Pickthall

Remember how the unbelievers schemed against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or to slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They scheme and plot, but the best of schemers is Allah. S. 8:30

And when We make people tas
Update 3: by the way, I dont think a con artist would go through all the trouble to die on the cross for us
Update 4: @Pantherl too bad he came back to life on the third day, archeologists have even found his tomb but nothing was in it..hmmm. evidence perhaps!?
Update 5: @ Panther l..your argument is invalid. First off, God wasnt born on earht, it was jesus secondly, God was a human, of course he would use the bathroom and various other human activities, it doesnt make him filthy, unless since you are doing those things too your are filthy? Read my past statements, god died for... show more @ Panther l..your argument is invalid. First off, God wasnt born on earht, it was jesus

secondly, God was a human, of course he would use the bathroom and various other human activities, it doesnt make him filthy, unless since you are doing those things too your are filthy?

Read my past statements, god died for the sisn of the past present and future, that's how it is. period!
Update 6: @panther l I dont think you understand what I am saying, jesus is one part of God, the holy trinity. Jesus was the incarnation of God, it's like havong an egg, you have the yolk, the egg white, and the softer shell, they are all different components of the same egg. That's how God is and verify, how does... show more @panther l I dont think you understand what I am saying, jesus is one part of God, the holy trinity. Jesus was the incarnation of God, it's like havong an egg, you have the yolk, the egg white, and the softer shell, they are all different components of the same egg. That's how God is

and verify, how does pooping make someone sinful? Jesus never sinned on earth, so doing such things is only a natural process
14 answers 14