Could Claude Giroux beat Wayne Gretzky's scoring playoff record or is that impossible?

Did Claude Giroux only have a great 1rst round playoff because The Penguins are shitty overrated team or do you expect Giroux to keep scoring as many if not more goals against the 2nd round team he plays? I personally think The Flyers are a great Hockey team and have a great chance at winning the Stanley Cup. I... show more Did Claude Giroux only have a great 1rst round playoff because The Penguins are shitty overrated team or do you expect Giroux to keep scoring as many if not more goals against the 2nd round team he plays? I personally think The Flyers are a great Hockey team and have a great chance at winning the Stanley Cup. I have a lot of respect for Giroux but I think the Penguins made him look greater than he really is. What do you say about this? I think The Penguins defense is trash in my opinion.
Update: The way Gretzky has been complimenting Giroux as of lately, I think Gretzky would not be upset if his record was beaten by a player like Giroux. He seems to like Giroux alot, maybe Giroux reminds him of himself? I don't know, but Gretzky seems to like Giroux from what I've heard from the announcers. My two... show more The way Gretzky has been complimenting Giroux as of lately, I think Gretzky would not be upset if his record was beaten by a player like Giroux. He seems to like Giroux alot, maybe Giroux reminds him of himself? I don't know, but Gretzky seems to like Giroux from what I've heard from the announcers. My two favorite NHL players ever. Gretzky, I used to play as him when he was on The Kings in NHL 92 or 91 on the genesis and I'd always score with him. :D