Will I go to heaven for self sacrafice?

I am Some sort of antichrist, indigo child, born demonic person and i hate it..gods work has shone through though my lyrics have bemen stolen and they are going to have alot of difference in society that I unfortunatley would have had if my unknowingly maybe (subcoinsious plans) had come through.. Its only till my... show more I am Some sort of antichrist, indigo child, born demonic person and i hate it..gods work has shone through though my lyrics have bemen stolen and they are going to have alot of difference in society that I unfortunatley would have had if my unknowingly maybe (subcoinsious plans) had come through.. Its only till my lyrics were stolen and they are now famous through them. I can write more.. not as quick and good as I did just before the lyrics were all gone but i could proove theyre mine...i met some world famous producers like a day after praying to god id get famous when i was in there with them and about to get famous i was saying that I rape and kill and not to get me famous in possesious states i went back there a few times but mad things like this kept happening i was clearly possessed..I recorded 2 tracks BOTH times the 'MAC' crashed and I couldn't get back to making them songs, the mac has never ever crashed before in his words, i went to see a local friend with a bedroom studio in my area and without me saying anything he said i was Jynxed cause his pc jus started frigging out everytime i came close to it litterly magneticly the closer i got the more it fkd up nd if i did it somehow it would break... when i was 11 i wrote a whole document of Wordpad files, about 120 or so, and sent that to someone over habbo hotel lmao. then deleted it and forgot till i came out of prison at 17 to listen to hear it after i was listening to some uk songs and actually lyrics i had been 3styling in prison were now out. wernt possible for a transaction though this was spiritual many more things like thatt happened kinda subliminally to me. My name in english gematria is 606 in jewish gematria is 1114 my bloodline is quarter jewish take a 1/4 of the number it put iti n my english number makes 616. the real nmber of the beast. my hair has curled in 666 and i may have possessed people.. i dunno though as far as i know im not doing it.
ive been to church and i cant beleive nothing major happened there i know my spiritual energies and demons were covering up or hiding or something, cause i was just getting peace of mind again and again and again to ignore whats happening around me. im gonna jump off a high building or drink aload of bleach and take some sleeping tablets it goes alot deeper though.. i wanna stay alive. i know christianity says the devil will tempt with a past life, but in my visions i see some evil **** that turned out to be me people who have reall telepathy phsycic abbilities that they couldnt control but they gained from when they met me have fed this to me also, they even told me to loose my computer they said it would be good for me ect, i just left the door unlocked by mistake had to meet the kid i knew him its a long long long deep story and goes deep.. but i dont wanna be re incarnated for the worlds sache, i dont wanna rule in hell or earth or have any form of power.. i want equalness..

Ignore all spellings and stupidness im high as **** and its bad demons not wanting me to get the help I need, if you feel you know whats happening please ask for my email and we will talk it will be worth your money present future and time it goes deep also check out the post code on HOGUES WEBSITE describing the anti christ signs, http://www.hogueprophecy.com/mabus/ 666 LANGLEY thats my second name, ask me for my first its jack not what you think, but i have 2 birth names ask for the other one, its decoded in MABUS. = sam.kill me painfully as i may deserve but in this life i have not done bad and i want to do good there could be more like me with the fair hair and pale skin

i show every sign btw.

heres an example of some of my lyrics also..
I've been the dapper don since I put my Pampers on
Vagabond, splashin' ether on a fabric cloth
Zoned out, foam at the mouth like a rabid dog
I bury bodies in my lawn at the crack of dawn
The rock up my nostril caked
I travel into outer-space just to drop at a colossal rate
Jostling, lost I've gone astray
Term K refuse to walk away until the profit's made
Not a prophet, I'm the second coming
Next to nothing in my pocket, I'm just pressing buttons
The commander, general, bag full of chemicals
Pusher man distributin' scag cut with fentanyl
Xanax, demerol, tablets of methadone
Lab rat packaging anthrax in envelopes
Matches and tennis balls wrapped with electrical
Blasted I'm trashed with my hands on my genitals
Bothered and hot, gon' and squandered the pot
A downtrodden prima donna on a bottomless drop
I personify the clowns and the clods
Gettin' bombed with the squad
Honest to God like Islamic Jihad
Yo, the kids need violence, to live means dyin'
Open up the gates sound the Blitzkrieg sirens
The ruthless, baby face spittin' 'til he's toothless
Introducin' 2-bit rappers to my boot tip
A fortified design of the mortified and blind
I ain't suicidal, it just
Update: Sorta crossed my mind, Days draped in misery, Spaced wasted blithering, Hate shapes the industry While slaves pay the bigger fee, maintain the greed what a wave made in history generation rage and we placate it pitifully. ALSO MOST IMPORTANT, THE KIDS WHO ARE FAMOUS WITH MY LYRICS WHO I ACTUALLY LOST THE PC IN MY... show more Sorta crossed my mind, Days draped in misery, Spaced wasted blithering, Hate shapes the industry While slaves pay the bigger fee, maintain the greed what a wave made in history generation rage and we placate it pitifully.

ALSO MOST IMPORTANT,
THE KIDS WHO ARE FAMOUS WITH MY LYRICS WHO I ACTUALLY LOST THE PC IN MY AREA TO AND MET IRL AND KNEW NOT JUST SENT ONLINE......THERE NAMING THEM SELF SOMETHING CLAIMING TO BE MESSIAH LIKE. WELL TALK MORE ABOUT THIS IF YOU CAN SAVE.