I feel so hurt right now I need some help??!!?

Ok so me and my ex is getting back together and takeing things slow at least that's what I thought untill some weeks ago when I barely was hearing from him and seeing him I didn't see him for 4 weeks!!..because lately he said he was stressed out from school and work so i decided to give him some space but everytime I asked him can we hangout he said idk and eventhough I did see him last week the only reason I did is because I put in the efort and he said we can only hangout for a lil bit because he was goin out that night....and here we are 4 days later and I don't here nothing from him Im not normally the snooping type but I do like to check on him every now and then so I looked on his twitter and some girl said I owe you hellla Beth time (Beth is her name) and he says back you damn right you do..should I be worried about this???

Am I over reacting?? It's funny how he can say he misses me but doesn't put in any efort to actually see me I eventually texted him and ask him were do we stand and he said I'm sorry,Im still interested in you I just been busy...so fast forward to yesterday and his sis asked me to ask him if he wanted to hang with us he said ok koo and told me when I finish Geting ready to call him so he can pick me up,why when I called him he was like oh I'm high right now idk if I could pick you up I was like wtf why would you get high before comeing to pick me up and not even give me the heads up so I had to get on the bus and to top it all off when I got there his sis wasn't there yet so we just sat in his car for an hour and he said she betta hurry up cuz I'm goin out tonight I'm thinking like wtf really!!! It's not the fact That he was going out its the fact that he hasnt spent time with me in Hela long and he didn't even give me the heads up when I called him earlier that day he's acting Hela inconsiderate!!!...what should I do????

Best Answer

It sounds like hes making more time and effort by "going out" than seeing you. Theres no point in him making empty promises by saying stuff like i miss you..but then not arranging a time to see you.

He sounds very inconsiderate, and yes dont worry your not alone, if that was me id be worried and annoyed by that girls message too.

Just clear your head, try and forget about him messing with yours and let him come to you. Play hard to get, dont text or call him or arrange anything. Start making new friends and talking to guys, pretty soon you'll see him become jealous and more interested in you. He'll realise he should be spending time and talking to you not pushing you away. If this doesnt work, then id dump him. Oviously it didnt work the first time and if this is your second time trying this relationship you would think he would be making more of an effort. Its not fair for you to always feel upset and angry and as if its you thats done something wrong to put you off him, relationships should be happy and should make you both feel good!

Hope this helps xx

• You've put in enough effort. It's his turn. Leave him alone. If he continues not to contact you and only makes time to smoke and get on twitter to tweet with other girls, Wth would you stay with him? I would say just drop the loser right now but i don't think you wanna do that but c'mon, honestly, he's doing all this stuff and you're letting it all go as long as you have a way to get to him?! After he said he would come and pick you up?! It seems like you're the only one trying to keep you guys together and ya know that's not right. Hope it works out.

i Think that you need to call but like sound really serious and try to get him to meet up with alone so you can talk... if he says yes and you to am alone you need to tell him how you feel and see what he says but you have to be prepared for the worst because he might flip and start arguing or might be clam and actually talk about it.