Hundreds/thousands may lose internet in July?FBI reasons NOT fixing is downright stupid,@least their reasoning?

FBI warning,it is said most don't even know their infected.INTERNATIONAL hackers ran an online advertisement scam to take control of infected computers around the world. I heard that emails that have upside down Q marks weird letter/numbers etc..is some to watch out for. Malicious software has slowed down their... show more FBI warning,it is said most don't even know their infected.INTERNATIONAL hackers ran an online advertisement scam to take control of infected computers around the world. I heard that emails that have upside down Q marks weird letter/numbers etc..is some to watch out for. Malicious software has slowed down their webs,disabled the intivirus software,etc.....Doesn't it sound stupid that the FBI won't get them b/c their excuse is_by pulling the plug on the criminal infrastructure & threw everybody in jail,the victims are going to be w/out internet service..? wtf?

I know what ur thinking_me too! The average user will open up Internet Explorer & get 'page not found'& think the Internet is broken.I think national security & Gov's broken..I won't to let users here know & I want to know more. Anybody?It's going to make us HATE the hackers (u know who they are) them more then what we already do now! ya think? 'Pissed city' it's going to come back on them as well!
Update: Dam forgot to add this;the FBI gave this website ran by their security partner,(rly?)to inform us how to fix the problem. After 7/9/20 it's to late they say. http://www.dewg.org. Can we trust them even? It's a messed up people in this world,we should of took care of them long ago! Bastards & Moron... show more Dam forgot to add this;the FBI gave this website ran by their security partner,(rly?)to inform us how to fix the problem. After 7/9/20 it's to late they say. http://www.dewg.org. Can we trust them even? It's a messed up people in this world,we should of took care of them long ago! Bastards & Moron Idiot!!!!!!KARMA & the UNIVERSE will take care of them. The dam fbi & gov isn't! But what the hell did anyone expect.
Update 2: say again!? wtf? Are u ok w/this? Um,you get off your *** & vote obama out! Gov loves lazy assses,they want to 'take care'' of us all....population is a product of their own environment & what the media told them 2b,who u blaming now? They made it hard for ppl to get jobs..lets depend on the obama's... show more say again!? wtf? Are u ok w/this? Um,you get off your *** & vote obama out! Gov loves lazy assses,they want to 'take care'' of us all....population is a product of their own environment & what the media told them 2b,who u blaming now? They made it hard for ppl to get jobs..lets depend on the obama's inc. to make the best nations be like he wants them to be!
Controlled by him,& to be 3rd World Country's...if you stop the internets HEEhaw obama & his radical friends he embraces,can't be discussed & yes @voting time!
Update 3: sO I TAKE IT NO ONE KNOW ABOUT THIS? So much for getting more info...Stupid Q i know,is the not the USA i am in?The y/a site? lol...how do i get in here...
6 answers