• Politics & Government >
  • Other - Politics & Government
  • Politics & Government >
  • Other - Politics & Government

Hundreds/thousands may lose internet in July?FBI reasons NOT fixing is downright stupid,@least their reasoning?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
FBI warning,it is said most don't even know their infected.INTERNATIONAL hackers ran an online advertisement scam to take control of infected computers around the world. I heard ...show more
Update : Dam forgot to add this;the FBI gave this website ran by their security ...show more
Update 2: say again!? wtf? Are u ok w/this? Um,you get off your *** & vote obama ...show more
Update 3: sO I TAKE IT NO ONE KNOW ABOUT THIS? So much for getting more ...show more
Best Answer
I think that you are wrong about what you post.

There are simple rules to staying safe on the interenet. Not to view untrusted sites, not to download things from untrusted sources, and to keep your virus protection up to date.

Source:

• 1
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (5)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • SayAgain answered 3 years ago
    God forbid we all are forced to go to a library to find stuff out or get off our a$$es and leave the household and maybe get some much needed exercise.
    • 1
      1
    • Comment
  • Whatevers answered 3 years ago
    Your post makes so little sense, it obviously must be the fault of the CIA mind control rays.
    • 1
      1
    • Comment
  • wtinc answered 3 years ago
    What better way to put people back in front of the AP to be miss lead to win an election.
    • 0
      2
    • Comment
  • Homey Don't Play Dat! edited 3 years ago
    There were other ways to get porn before Al Gore invented the internets.
    • 1
      1
    • Comment
  • WACO answered 3 years ago
    Republicans are Plutocrats. What more needs to be explained?

Source(s):

Mad Magazine
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Hundreds/thousands may lose internet in July?FBI reasons NOT fixing is downright stupid,@least their reasoning?
    FBI warning,it is said most don't even know their infected.INTERNATIONAL hackers ran an online advertisement scam to take control of infected computers around the world. I heard that emails that have upside down Q marks weird letter/numbers etc..is some to watch out for. Malicious software has slowed down their webs,disabled the intivirus software,etc.....Doesn't it sound stupid that the FBI won't get them b/c their excuse is_by pulling the plug on the criminal infrastructure & threw everybody in jail,the victims are going to be w/out internet service..? wtf?

I know what ur thinking_me too! The average user will open up Internet Explorer & get 'page not found'& think the Internet is broken.I think national security & Gov's broken..I won't to let users here know & I want to know more. Anybody?It's going to make us HATE the hackers (u know who they are) them more then what we already do now! ya think? 'Pissed city' it's going to come back on them as well!
    Sign In 

to add your answer

5

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock