ASMR in chest and arms?

Okay, so if you don't know what ASMR is please look it up haha its hard to explain. It is the closest thing I have found to what I am experiencing...it is EXTREMELY hard to describe what sensation I get (not sexual at all.) It usually is in my chest, or on the inside of my upper arms. There is no... show more Okay, so if you don't know what ASMR is please look it up haha its hard to explain. It is the closest thing I have found to what I am experiencing...it is EXTREMELY hard to describe what sensation I get (not sexual at all.) It usually is in my chest, or on the inside of my upper arms. There is no "trigger" associated with this as which is associated with ASMR, I have looked all over the internet trying different ASMR triggers for this, but none of them have worked for me, it is an amazzing sensation, I cannot begin to describe...it is like a light ticklish feeling deep inside my chest and it some what pulsates for about a minute or less and it feels amazzing, and I guess you could say euphoric?? It only happens every once and a while. Does any one know what this could possibly BE?! I have looked everywhere and not found a single thing describing this specific thing, anyone have a similar experience?? Thanks!(:
2 answers 2