What are some really funny "bromance" quotes?

My boyfriend and his friend are really close and they have a "bromance" as people would say. They're not in a relationship by any means, its just funny. They take "cute" pictures together and just act funny. I'm editing a picture and I'm trying to find a quote that'd go well for them.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • GLaDOS
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

"It's like I married my best friend, but in a totally manly way." - Guy Love song from Scrubs

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Bromance Quotes

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/4xbTo

i go to school here in the US but its an islamic school. anyway i had this math teacher who was actually egyptian and instead of saying 'integer' (pronounced intejer) he said it integer like how egyptians talk saying geem instead of jeem. that was funny

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

laugh so hard when i hear an Egyptian science teacher pronounce ''mitochondria'' its insane @3ala2: OH MY GOD ABOUT THE UMBILICAL CORD THING!! HAHAHAHA SOOOOO TRUE!! all my med school friends stared at me in awe when i pronounced it the correct way. but then again, words like ''staphylococci and suppositories'' were prounounced soooo wrong in my lectures for the longest time ever, i caught myself pronouncing them wrong once!! and then i heard my heart shatter from fear. hahah

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.