lyrics for my wall from these bands?

i need song lyrics from these bands to put up on my wall :

-all time low

-man overboard

-the wonder years

-sleeping with sirens

-blink 182

-bring me the horizon

-all american rejects

-asking alexandria

-one direction

-the maine

-the summer set

-mayday parade

-a rocket to the moon

-fall out boy

-my chemical romance

-sum 41

-good charlotte

-the ready set

-simple plan

-jack's mannequin

-breathe carolina

etc. (:

• Ginny
    Favorite Answer

From All Time Low:

"Time to lay claim to the evidence. Fingerprints sold me out, but our footprints washed away. I'm guilty, but I'm safe for one more day." -- from "Six Feet Under The Stars"

"Redesign me, state of the art. Erase my mind, replace my heart. I wanna start over. Redefine me, take me apart. Change my mind, change my heart. And let me start over." -- from "State Of The Art"

"I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar. I've never made a bet, but we gamble with desire. I've never lit a match with intent to start a fire. But recently the flames are getting out of control! Call me a name, kill me with words. Forget about me, it's what I deserve." -- from "Jasey Rae"

"Take a breath and let the rest come easy..." -- from "Dear Maria, Count Me In"

"I wanna feel reckless, wanna live it up just because..." -- from "Weightless"

"Cause you left me, police tape, chalk line. Tequila shots in the dark scene of the crime..." -- from "Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)"

"She works for the weekend, mixtape of her favorite bands. Tearin' up the radio, lost in the stereo sound." -- from "Lost In Stereo"

"Tattoos and a switchblade attitude. Snakebite heart with a bubblegum smile." -- from "Lost In Stereo"

"My ship went down, in a sea of sound. When I woke alone, I had everything. A handful of moments I wish I could change, and a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade." -- from "Therapy"

"Was it worth it? Was it perfect when you up and left my cynical? Like you planned it, you're a bandit. Just a no good, two-bit, filthy, rotten criminal." -- from "Get Down On Your Knees And Tell Me You Love Me"

"When I wake, the dream isn't done. I wanna see your face, and know I made it home." -- from "Painting Flowers"

"Strange maze, what is this place? I hear voices over my shoulder, nothing's making sense at all. Wonder, why do we race? Everyday we're runnin' in circles." -- from "Painting Flowers"

"Oh, on a wire, we were dancing. Two kids, no consequences. Pull the trigger without thinking. There's only one way down this road." -- from "Time Bomb"

"Got my heart in your hands, like a time bomb ticking. It goes off, we start again. When it breaks, we fix it. Got your heart in my hands, like a time bomb ticking. We should know better, but we won't let go." -- from "Time Bomb"

"Finally, I can see. Honestly, I've got the guts, to say anything!" -- from "Guts"

"I was dreamin' we were running from a city burning down, down, down. Made a break, a new escape, and let the world crash, down, down, down." -- from "No Idea"

"Now this is all moving in the same direction, but I'm a little too spent to care. 'Cause it's a battlefield till it blows over. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." -- from "Heroes"

"You're trigger-happy at harbor side. You're taking shots at the strangers passing. There's no such thing as a perfect crime." -- from "Do You Want Me (Dead?)"

"Baby, don't yell. You're tearing a hole right through the walls. Of everything we used to know. I'm building a place, something amazing. Just for the sake of saving us. From under the sun." -- from "Under A Paper Moon"

"Take off your makeup and put down the camera. Choke on the drama that makes me want to, tear up the pictures, the pages you've saved, creating a life of trends and make believe..." -- from 'This Girl's A Straight-Up Hustler"

I was gonna do other bands...but I'm too tired, sorry. Lol.

ATL: "Sing me to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams" -Lullabies

Man Overboard: "And what could mean the most I could never express" -Something Weird

Blink-182: "I'll take what you're willing to give, and I'll teach myself to live with a walk-on part of a background shot from a movie I'm not in" -Apple Shampoo

The Maine: "We're just trying to find some color in this black and white world" -Color

Mayday Parade: "When we both need eachother, these moments are pricless" -Priceless

Go Radio: "I just needed you to pick me up like you did when we were younger, when the lightning and the thunder had me clinging to your heart" -Forever my Father

Paradise Fears: "It's impossible to fly without wind on your wings" -Yours Truly

Ivoryline: "It's true, we cannot live without forgiveness" -Made from Dust

Panic! At the Disco: "Things have changed for me. I'm on my way, and that's okay" -That Green Gentleman

We're pretty much musical soul mates by the way(:

MCR:

"I am not afraid to keep on living. I am not afraid to walk this world alone."- Famous Last Words

"Kiss me you animal!"- Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)

"Everybody wants to change the world, but no one wants to die!"- Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)

"LISTEN UP! The future is bulletproof! The aftermath is secondary! Its time to do it now and do it loud! Killjoys! MAKE SOME NOISE!" - Look Alive Sunshine/Na Na Na

"You only hear the music when your heart begins to break"- The Kids from Yesterday

"I'm just a man, I'm not a hero Just a boy who wanna sing his song Just a man, I'm not a hero I don't care!"- Black Parade

"Do or die, you'll never make me Because the world will never take my heart Though you try, you'll never break me We want it all, we wanna play this part"- The Black Parade

"He said, "Son, when you grow up Would you be the savior of the broken The beaten and the damned"- The Black Parade

"Teenagers scare, the living s**t out of me!"- Teenagers

"If life ain't just a joke, then why am I dead?"- Dead!

"I'd encourage your smiles I'll expect you won't cry"- The End

"But there's s**t that I've done with this f**k of a gun..."- Mama (That, would be hilarious.)

All time low-

'Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year' (weightless)

man overboard-

'i think that we're best friends' (I like you)

blink-182

'Fate fell short this time, you're smile fades in the summer' (Feeling this)

'Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home' (All the small things)

'What's my age again?'(what's my age again?)

'I went to a wishing well, sank to the ocean floor'(wishing well)

'And all these demons, they keep me up all night' (Up all night)

All american rejects-

'When you see my face hope it gives you hell' (Gives you hell)

'I'll keep you my dirty little secret'(dirty little secret)

'Stab my back it's better when I bleed for you' (Stab my back)

'When darkness turns to light, it ends tonight' (it ends tonight)

Fall out boy-

'We're going down, down in an earlier round, and sugar we're going down swinging'(sugar we're going down)

Sum 41

'So am I, still waiting for this world to stop hating?'(still waiting)

'I want you to know, with everything I won't let this go'(with me)

'I'll make no apologies'(no apologies)

'Trying to find a way, getting better everyday'(speak of the devil)

good charlotte-

It's a new day, but it all feels old (The anthem)

I'm young and I'm hopeless, I'm lost and I know this (Young and the hopeless)

'girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money (girls&boys)

simple plan-

I'd do anything to hold you in my arms (I'd do anything)

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare (I'm just a kid)

This is who I am and this is what I like, GC, sum and blink and MXPX rocking my room(grow up)

so shut up shut up shut up dont wanna hear it(shut up)

This afternoon I painted these on the wall above my bed (they're all MCR):

Awake and unafraid

The Only Hope For Me Is You

Merci Pour Le Venin

Do or die, you'll never make me

Because the world will never take my heart

Go and try, you'll never break me

We want it all, we wanna play this part

I won't explain or say I'm sorry

I'm unashamed, I'm gonna show my scar

Give a cheer for all the broken

Listen here, because it's who we are

I'm just a man, I'm not a hero

Just a boy, who had to sing this song

I'm just a man, I'm not a hero

I! don't! care!

(that on took a while)

I hope I helped!

Source(s): My wall.
  • Swoope

Fall out Boy:

“I want these words to make things right. But its the wrong that makes the words come to life.”

“I Want To Be Known For My Hits, Not Just My Misses.”

“We're the new face of failure. Prettier and younger but not any better off, Bullet proof loneliness at best, at best”

My Chemical Romance:

"Would you destroy Something perfect in order to make it beautiful?"

"I don't love you like i loved you yesterday"

"You the one that I need, I'm the one that you loathe..."

These two are my fav bands from your list :)

Bring Me the Horizon: We all carry these things,

Inside that no one else can see.

They hold us down like anchors.

They drown us out at sea.

Source(s): Favorite song & band (:

Bring me the Horizon - Diamonds aren't forever.

''We will never sleep, cause sleeping's for weak. And we will never rest, till we're all ******* dead''

look up this song

jawbreaker - friendly fire