Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsChemistry · 9 years ago

Refer to the solubility chart below. Can you make a saturated solution with 30 grams of salt (NaCl) and 100 gr?

Favorite Answer

Your link is inaccessible. It looks like you need a username and password. Oops!

According to the solubility chart I attached below, 30 grams of sodium chloride is unsaturated for the range of water temperatures from freezing to boiling.

You can see that the curve is always above 30 grams. What that means is you can add additional grams and still dissolve them. That by definition is unsaturated.

• powel

Nacl Solubility Chart

• raub

i'm a Druid. For those unfamiliar with Druidism, we are the greater scientific fringe of Wicca. we could handle each and each evaluate my opinion. Bookstores are bookstores. each and each follows its very own policies. i detect that people who record Pagan books interior the recent Age section many times have a damaging decision. After notifying the administration of their mistake, i do no longer patronize that shop lower back. I rather have in no way had YA propose mythology. perhaps it is as a results of way the question grow to be worded. remember, the call of the place the question is going is finished by ability of workstation. It acknowledges specific words. Misconceptions? OH YEAH. P*SSES ME OFF. Pagans/Witches same? definite, i'm getting a sprint miffed at stupidity. i do no longer do "stupid". yet, this is the region for them to ask, and study. authentic faith. many times i attempt to tell them of the U. S. shape, the U. S. protection stress, the VA, and the recent Jersey college gadget. The shape ensures freedom of religion(First Ammendment). the U. S. protection stress is including Pagan "Chapels" to a pair of their bases. Jails now have Pagan Chaplains. The VA (with the "help" of Selena Fox, Circle Santuary, and female Liberty League) has authorized the pentacle on the memorials of yank squaddies. Youtube has an astonishing video of the ceremony on the memorial of "Wiccan Warrior" Sgt Pat Stewart. I rather have stuff saved approximately each and each aforementioned conflict. in case you want, i will e mail it to you. touch me immediately The satanism concern could in no way go away. too plenty Christian luggage. In Philadelphia, my Witches team is approximately to "sparkling out" a house. A "satanic" altar grow to be chanced on by ability of a sparkling tennant. in my opinion I dont have faith that devil exists, yet, human beings do. This thought supplies upward thrust to all varieties of alternative manifestations. regrettably, on YA, the final rule is "P*ss on all human beings elses ideals." lower back, thats no longer gonna go away quickly. definite, i'm getting p*ssed, yet there have been some situations while i in my opinion HELPED somebody. That makes it "all greater perfect". an truly empowering feeling. Dunstan, A Druid Ovate (instructor) i in my opinion enjoyed Safyres remark approximately Paganism having its very own section.....and that i AGREE.