Nick asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

What do you think will happen in Sudan?

They are on the brink of war and there are reports Sudan has invaded South Sudan.

Your thoughts?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

South Sudan invaded the oil-rich city of Heglig; that belongs to North Sudan. Heglig is part of North Sudan as presented by the UN when N. Sudan gave the south independence.

Today; North Sudan retook Heglig in a strong military campaign.

• theyre just gonna make a right mess of everything

i think they got themselves into alot of **** they cant handle

the dictator should be executedive watched the president talk on the news and he was referring to the south sudan people as "insects" i was really disgusted

Source(s): sudanese and ashamed
  • 9 years ago

The continuation of misery and China arming and training the practitioners.

• 9 years ago

will I don't know where should I start and what you do not know to tell you about

first of all >>> we stoped a one of tallest war in africa caz north got tired of 21year fight and gave them land of mother sudan >>indepenence as they call it >>

southern sudan are 10 million 70 % of oil blong to them

north are 30 million 30% of oil blong to north as UN said although the price of galon eg.petrol in north is 2 dollar and half ( in south it's 10 dollar (with 70% of oil)...

the question is why south did not talk about hiljgaj in first negotiation in

NEFASHA .. if it's blond to them since that time ...

if it's blong to them y does covernment of south said ' we well never give bake HIJLEEJ nutil you give's us bake ABYE( it's another one also blong to north ....( it's funy right)

they had attacked north in da first .. when the war become to hot south start to cray..

Source(s): Sudan has been a ***** dump for the past 10000 years and in all likelihood it will continue to be a ***** dump for the foreseeable future.(YES IT"S YOUR STUUPID OPINION Y DID NOT U KEEP IT INTO YOUR SISTER UNDERWEARE ) "insects" ABOUT THIS WORD THE NAME OF SOUTH COVERNMENT IN ARABIC (HARAKA) SO IN SIDE THE FEELING OF EAGERNEES CAZ OF FICTORY THE (BASHEER) SAID THOSE ARE (HASHARA... THOSE ARE NOT HARAKA) SO THE TRANSELATION DOES NOT SHOW U THIS BOINT .. ANOTHER WAY HE MENT HIS ENAMY NOT SOUTHREN PEOPLE
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Finally....IT has happened. FINALLY, World War 3 will begin, All thanks to my masterplan.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.