Why Michael Meyers so appealing?

Hi,

I was completely stuck after I read my essay prompt. I'd like to hear some ideas from you guys.

Why Michael Meyers remains a perennial favorite monster with modern audiences? Why makes this monster so appealing?

Favorite Answer

Because he's a tortured soul. In Rob Zombie's remakes of the Halloween franchise, you're given a glimpse at what caused Michael's trauma. However in John Carpenter's original film it is left unseen and up to each viewer to decide why Michael killed his older sister and tried to kill Laurie. Unlike Jason Vorhees or Freddy Kruger, he really doesn't have a motive, he just kills. Jason was a handicapped child who was drowned, so he comes back seeking revenge of the Counsilors who let him drown. Freddy was a serial rapist who came back for revenge on the children of the parents who killed him. Michael's motive may never truly be revealed.

Oh no no longer this lower back. even once I right here them in the comparable sentence I say "what the hell?"You mentioned it. different comparisons: MJ and Usher, MJ and JT (timberlake), MJ and Neyo however the only that makes me cringe MJ and Chris Brown! extremely, Chris Brown. i'm no longer following that. whilst are the Grammy nominations going to be introduced? MJ and Gaga could redeem themselves. purely asserting. final evening became some.......................