After 12 years divorced thinking it would be nice to start dating again but find it almost impossible at this?

After 12 years divorced thinking it would be nice to start dating again but find it almost impossible at this? as the guys of my own age late 50's or the just want one night stand, are too needy, to controlling, they carry lots of negative issues and the just want a quick fix it, or from first date are... show more After 12 years divorced thinking it would be nice to start dating again but find it almost impossible at this?
as the guys of my own age late 50's or the just want one night stand, are too needy, to controlling, they carry lots of negative issues and the just want a quick fix it, or from first date are planning a dirty weekend away or some holidays to get you in bed. I am looking for friendship first get to know them socially and take it from there, but it seems that i am to straigh lace ( honest) for them or too romantic. finding the whole thing quite difficult and disheartening to be honest. your honest opinion ,thought of the matter would most appreciate indeed, thanks in advance