do lesbians have crushes on movie actress?

i am sexually confused..i have developed feelings for my girl best friend..i have never had crushes on actress, i love their beauty but have never imagined being with them..i don't check out the other girls around me too and haven't got turned on by them at least..i don't know if i like guys also but if i see a nice guy i stare at him..so is it necessary for a lesbian to have crushes on other girls?

Favorite Answer

Lesbians only have crushes on girls. If they don't then they're either bi sexual or straight. As for your other question about movie actresses, of course. Why not?

I don't think you have to have crushes on actresses or other girls to be lesbian. You might just love your best friend. If you like guys go with both guys and girls. Enjoy.

i dont think you're a lesbian...you sound straight and too young to be lesbian. you can only be lesbian if you're 18 plus that's when you can legally decide tobe lesbian

You need help.