What are some famous people against Israel and some gruesome statistics about the death in Palestine?

I am writing an editorial on the Isreali and Palestinian conflict. I need statistics that display the horror that Israel's are committing to the Palestinians. How many have been dead, lost their homes, injured, and how the world is doing nothing to stop it. In order to back it up, I need famous people who are anti Israel. I am only stating the truth.

Thank you,

A.

Best Answer

There are loads of famous extremists who are against the state of Israel. But that is different to being against the oppression of the Palestinian people.

There are many like me who are interested in a just peace for all religious groups in the Holy Land. And that is not being against Israel, it is just that people like me are against the way that Israel oppresses the Palestinian people. One such person is Britain's chief rabbi, Jonathan Sacks.

And for the record, I am against those extremists amongst the Palestinan people who attack Israeli civilians.

As a background to your story, you could begin with carefully reading this.....

http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_political_vi...

Helen Thomas

They are pro jihad and want to distract from Moslems killing thousands of Moslems in Syria.

• karl k

you have decided what the truth is and then want to do the research. brilliant.

are you aware that there is no such place as palistine? its just the latin word for isreal.

you obviously need to do some real research, not just accumulate a list of famous anti-semites.

• justa

Go check any Arab newspaper on line, they'll give you the one sided story you're looking for.

Famous people? That doesn't mean a blessed thing. Brittney Spears is famous, I don't look to her for much of anything.

You are only stating propaganda.

Barack Obama wants Israel to return to it's pre-war borders, giving all its defensive gains back.

Source(s): Google "obama" and "israeli borders".

Noam Chomsky

Howard Zinn

Amy Goodman

Tavis Smiley

Pope John Paul II