If Zimmerman is acquitted, how long will it take until Holder / Obama file Civil Rights charges against him?

As we have learned in the past, the DOJ can circumvent Double Jeopardy on a whim, by simply filing civil rights related charges - They may look the other way at voter intimidation tactics, death threats and bounties from the Black Panther Party, but does anyone think that Holder and Obama will miss the opportunity... show more As we have learned in the past, the DOJ can circumvent Double Jeopardy on a whim, by simply filing civil rights related charges - They may look the other way at voter intimidation tactics, death threats and bounties from the Black Panther Party, but does anyone think that Holder and Obama will miss the opportunity to prosecute Zimmerman if they can't force the verdict they are looking for in the states case
Update: @ Gee Wally - While I may not agree with you as to Zimmerman's status as a "Child murderer", I'm betting you have defended Bill Clinton - Should I counter with "Just like a libbie to defend a rapist"... Now, before you respond, he settled that one out of court by paying off his accuser,... show more @ Gee Wally - While I may not agree with you as to Zimmerman's status as a "Child murderer", I'm betting you have defended Bill Clinton - Should I counter with "Just like a libbie to defend a rapist"... Now, before you respond, he settled that one out of court by paying off his accuser, so while he's still a rapist, he's just not a convicted rapist
Update 2: @ Smoking Joe - Read the question chuckle head, I specified that Zimmerman was being prosecuted by the state, the Federal charges won't come until after he's acquitted of those charges - The functional illiteracy of liberals never ceases to shock or amaze me
Update 3: @ Armchair - What is it with the libbies not reading the question, I never mentioned a civil suit, I said CIVIL RIGHTS CHARGES - Very different thing, the English language can be tough, but do try and keep up. As to Bill Clinton, I wasn't speaking towards his willing victims, Google Juanita Broaddrick, Paula... show more @ Armchair - What is it with the libbies not reading the question, I never mentioned a civil suit, I said CIVIL RIGHTS CHARGES - Very different thing, the English language can be tough, but do try and keep up. As to Bill Clinton, I wasn't speaking towards his willing victims, Google Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones (Paid Jones $850,000 to shut up)