Where do i send letters?

Ok, so i want to send a letter to Gerard Way. I want it to get directly to him where he reads it and responds. Where could i send my letters?

ps. Its not really me that wants to send them, im trying to get an address for my girlfriend.

Favorite Answer

Obviously you cannot send a letter directly to his house, as it would just be creepy (even if anybody did know his address). The official fan mail address is:

My Chemical Romance/Gerard Way

c/o Warner Bros. Records Inc.

P.O. Box 6868

Burbank, CA 91510

It's very rare that they respond since they are so busy, but I've been told that they read all of their fan mail. If you want to make your chances of getting a response higher, read the website I linked because I think you have to send a stamped envelope addressed to yourself with the letter.

Source(s): http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/faq I work for their website.

Warner Bros records 3300 Warner Blvd, Burbank, Ca, 91505 c/o Jeff Watson Sr. Director of New Media.

There is no guarantee he is going to respond, though.

She can comb through these sites and see what she can find. I saw a few addresses. He's not going to post his home address for people to mail him. Theres one about 7-8 down that the girl said she pieced together something from Youtube.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&sclient=psy...

You're an awesome guy for doing this for her!

I LOOOOVE MCR so much. Ive been listening to them for almost 8 years now:)

Sorry I can't answer your question though because I don't know either :/