Middle East Oil and Gas?

For as long as the Middle East has oil and gas and because of its strategic position, it will never be left alone. Discuss.

Update:

both politically and economically.

So far I have politically : Israel, credibility and terror

Economically: oil

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The world's largest oil supply isn't in the Middle East.

It's in Canada:

Link - http://advisoranalyst.com/glablog/tag/canadian-oil...

Every 2.5 weeks, $1 billion dollars is spent on oil sands projects.

It's the fast rate of expansion anywhere on the planet.

But the problem is that Canadian oil deposits are insanely huge.

We're talking a geographical area the size of the entire state of Florida.

Or bigger than England for any Europeans reading this.

Until oil output matches that of the Middle East, the Middle East will remain relevant.

But once Canadian oil output exceeds that of the Middle East, things will change.

Arab nations will lose their stranglehold on the oil economy, and the strategic importance of the Middle East as the primary fuel supplier to the global economy will diminish.

In time, when the Middle East pumps itself dry of oil, it'll lose all influence & relevance completely.

• 8 years ago

Since Western civilization is based on fossil fuel, in order to keep societies running in a reasonable cost, Western politicians must exploit mid-east and all having fossil fuel.

However, the fossil fuel containing in the Earth is limited. As the amount of contain is going down the price of gas and oil related products is going up. After 30 years, the price of gas and oil related products will be up to a luxury level and only very rich can afford them.

It is time to accelerate the infrastructure so that it will independent from fossil fuel in coming 30 years. There are many choice in alternative energy:e.g. Wind, Solar, Artificial Sun, Water and bio-fuel ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bio_fuel ).

After the coming 30 years, a country will be the Global leader if it can master alternative energy.

• 3 years ago

i could like this thought. Or the administrative. could supply us a three-month heads up and placed an entire embargo on center jap oil. problems with this: the monetary gadget could take some relatively puzzling hits and it could extra destabilize the political concern. the undeniable fact that they are reckoning on us for the money we spend on their oil is between the biggest issues scuffling with 5 greater wars from beginning. I do stongly agree approximately putting greater attempt into selection gas supplies. there is not sufficient urgency in this. i think of if we had a undeniable quantity of time to the two try this or stay devoid of automobiles, it could grow to be a plenty bigger priority. additionally, if the government pulled the plug on center-jap oil, gas fees could skyrocket lower back. If human beings knew that that have been approximately to take place, issues could replace. yet actually, i don't help this on the grounds of being "American" through your definition. i'm only aggravating with regard to the environmental consequence of continued reliance on fossil fuels.

• 8 years ago

It doesn't matter what political party or government entity is in control, Big Oil will be in control.

Until or Unless we find other alternative fuels and invest heavily into that form of industry, we will be governed by the pursuit of Oil or what is known as 'Black Gold'.

I think we should follow Brazil's lead. They are exporting their Alternative Fuel since they have an over-abundance of it. So, if the Brazilians can do it, so can the rest of us.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

It is NOT about oil...

IT IS ALL ABOUT israel, AND WHATEVER israel WANTS, israel GETS BECAUSE THE TRAITORS CONTROLLING THE VARIOUS NATIONS ACROSS THE WORLD ARE BLACK-MAILED OR RULED-OVER BY THE zi/ on/ ists.

That is your answer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.