Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Do you believe in Alien Life outside of our planet?

If not include facts on why. Just curious

Favorite Answer

I believe there is a high probability of alien life somewhere in the universe.

More planets than you could count...no way we're alone...

Not really. There are endless possibilities on what's out there, but I don't think that there's much of a possibility of intelligent life. We only got to how we are now from years of some old space goo adapting to our specific environment. The way I see it, the odds of us coming from our original goo millions of years ago was so small, that to replicate a life that can ALSO think seems impossible. Out of the millions of species on our own planet alone (plants and bacteria included!!), humans are the only ones with such an intelligence. If there WAS anything out there, I'd think it would look like something we can't even imagine and function in ways we could never understand, and still wouldn't have language or technologies or any other "sophisticated" junk.

Yes I do. Even though you didn't want the yes answer's to extrapolate, I'm going to anyway. When you look at the vastness of space, how can you even begin to imagine we are the only rock floating around with (and I use this term loosely) intelligent life? I highly doubt that we, in my lifetime anyway, will ever have the technology to travel far enough to actually see these other life forms. That does not mean they don't exist. They may have even existed on their respective planet much longer then we have inhabited the earth and my have developed a type of technology we cannot even imagine, that allows them to visit us. So, in conclusion, I without actual proof, wholeheartedly believe in the existence of alien life outside our planet.

There are billions of planets within billions of solar systems in a seemingly endless universe so why not? There is an overwhelmingly high chance of there being alien life outside our planet. So yes, I do believe.

If i grew to become into residing on yet another planet the death of Jesus in the international does not propose something to me. How might I additionally be attentive to he existed?? The impact of the crucifiction grew to become into that Jesus died on the fee of the sins of the individuals who lived here, in the international. IF there are different life varieties (i do no longer think of they exist), they might could desire to be attentive to approximately Jesus inorder to worship Him. How they might get the message from Earth is previous me. in the beginning up God made the heavens and the earth. no longer heavens and another planet; merely earth. yet back if God desperate to make those "extraterrestrial beings" specific they might worship Him, those extraterrestrial beings do no longer exist inspite of the undeniable fact that so i'm afraid it somewhat is an impossibility.

• Space has lots and lots of stars. Our sun is a star.

This will give you some idea of the scale we are talking about here.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0f...

We have observed planets around many our neighbouring stars.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrasolar_planets

There is nothing so unique about conditions on our own Earth that they could not be reproduced somewhere else given the same relative distance and favourable conditions. Therefore it is almost certain that extraterrestrial life exists out there somewhere!

Most scientists agree than universe is likely to be teaming with life, because of the huge vastness of the universe. There are billions of stars in our galaxy alone and we're first beginning to look at other planets in the habitable zone of those stars. On top of that there are billions of visible galaxies will billions of stars in them and we're certain that life could evolve on one planet so the majority of scientists agree that it could happen elsewhere!

• So, the way your question is worded, those who believe in alien life outside of our planet need no facts, only belief? That's good, because they have no facts.

I do NOT believe in alien life outside our planet, and the facts on why are biblical.

First, God is just:

Deu 32:4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Isa 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? Who hath told it from that time? Have not I the LORD? And there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside me.

Furthermore, ALL OF CREATION GROANS AND TRAVAILS because of sin:

Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

Christ DIED ONCE for the sins of mankind:

Heb 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Heb 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

1Pe 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Finally, the Bible speaks of earth, sun, stars, heavens, and even names specific stars (see Job 9:9 and 38:31) but the EARTH is the only location mentioned in scripture which was CREATED to be INHABITED:

Isa 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Come now, let us reason together in accordance with what we have just read. If there WERE life on other planets, they would be under the condemnation of sin in accordance with Romans 8:22, but without the hope of a Savior, because of the words ONCE and MANY in Hebrews and 1 Peter, which were written to MEN, NOT SPACE ALIENS...

These actions DO NOT FIT the profile of a JUST GOD...Therefore; scripture does NOT support the idea of extraterrestrial life. It is my personal conviction that the search for life on other planets is an expensive and vain attempt to validate evolution.

In Christ,

The Voice

• dimo

I think the size scope of the universe makes two things pretty much certain:

1) there is life elsewhere in the universe, and

2) we will never, ever find it

Definitely, just think how many stars (suns) are out there, with possible planets rotating around it, and the amount of solar systems and universes there are. Have to be ignorant and narrow-minded to think not.