Learning French in Morocco or Guadeloupe?

I'm planning on taking French courses for the entire month of July.. And I have the option of doing so in either Rabat, Morocco, or in Guadeloupe. For people that have traveled to these countries, what is your suggestion? In guadeloupe I'd live with a host family, and in Morocoo with a friend I have... show more I'm planning on taking French courses for the entire month of July.. And I have the option of doing so in either Rabat, Morocco, or in Guadeloupe. For people that have traveled to these countries, what is your suggestion? In guadeloupe I'd live with a host family, and in Morocoo with a friend I have there. I know guadeloupe would probably be better for an immersion environment.. but what do you guys think?
Update: Well my friend's family is Francophone.. and I'd study at the French Institute. I just wanted to hear someone's experience with these two places.