Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Will Ted Nugent lose his NRA standing after today's plea bargain for killing an Alaskan Black Bear without a?

permit........or is Ted right, a year from now, he WILL be in jail???

1) Jail, for back child support.

2) Dead, from drugs and alcohol.

3) Famous again, like he was in the 80's! Huge following, world tour......sorry, THAT is just not an option....oops...my bad....

4) Let's all hold hands and hope!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Nope, they accepted ted knowing he's a draft dodger, chickenhawk, child abuser/pedophile, adulterer, and delinquent dad...he's one of them.

• 8 years ago

Why would he lose his standing? Did he break the law? If he plead out, it stands to reason that, at some level, he did.

I'm guessing the NRA won't have any issue with him accepting responsibility for his actions.

To answer your question, I imagine, he'll still be sitting fat and happy, living off royalties. If he hasn't died from his lifestyle yet, chances are he won't in the future.

• 8 years ago

Those laws would qualify as "gun control" to them, so they're against them.

Just like laws that say a grown man can't shoot a 17 year old boy he's trying to arrest even though he's not a police officer.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Of course not, you silly goose-like America hating POS.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

That has nothing to do with the NRA.

The NRA doesn't encourage unlawful behavior.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

What does the NRA have to do with anything?

• say what you will at least teds got balls which is more then i can say for you jack booted liberal fascist...

• 8 years ago

Ted Nugent is a fraud.

• Maybe he can share a jail cell with John Edwards....

• vin
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.