Does it sound like he's takeing me for granted???!!?

Ok so me and my ex is getting back together and takeing things slow at least that's what I thought untill some weeks ago when I barely was hearing from him and seeing him I didn't see him for 4 weeks!!..because lately he said he was stressed out from school and work so i decided to give him some space but everytime I asked him can we hangout he said idk and eventhough I did see him last week the only reason I did is because I put in the efort and he said we can only hangout for a lil bit because he was goin out that night....and here we are 4 days later and I don't here nothing from him Im not normally the snooping type but I do like to check on him every now and then so I looked on his twitter and some girl said I owe you hellla Beth time (Beth is her name) and he says back you damn right you do..should I be worried about this???

Am I over reacting?? It's funny how he can say he misses me but doesn't put in any efort to actually see me I eventually texted him and ask him were do we stand and he said I'm sorry,Im still interested in you I just been busy...so fast forward to yesterday and his sis asked me to ask him if he wanted to hang with us he said ok koo and told me when I finish Geting ready to call him so he can pick me up,why when I called him he was like oh I'm high right now idk if I could pick you up I was like wtf why would you get high before comeing to pick me up and not even give me the heads up so I had to get on the bus and to top it all off when I got there his sis wasn't there yet so we just sat in his car for an hour and he said she betta hurry up cuz I'm goin out tonight I'm thinking like wtf really!!! It's not the fact That he was going out its the fact that he hasnt spent time with me in Hela long and he didn't even give me the heads up when I called him earlier that day he's acting Hela inconsiderate!!!...what should I do????

Best Answer

He's making no effort. In fact he's apparently going out without you and making all sorts of excuses which amount to avoiding you, and he's really inconsiderate about it all. Honestly, even if he were attentive he seems like a fairly lame guy and I think this is his true self (self-absorbed) plus he's not very interested in you.

I'd just give up on it and start looking for someone else. Just halt all contact with him and go out with friends and move on. I'd even break up with him, just to make a clean start, as it doesn't really sound like this has any hope of working out.

This is about the same advice I gave on the last question, but in a nutshell, you can break up with him now, or later, but the sooner you do it, the sooner you can move on and the less painful it'll be. If you don't break up I suspect he will eventually, or he'll meet someone else and break up then.