is second chance drawings still held for IL lottery?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

No, it looks like there is no second chance promotions going on right now in the Illinois lottery. That said they have done a second chance type game a few times over the last few years so I'm sure there will be more promotions like this in the future.

If you had requested me this possibly even only a 12 months and part in the past I could almost always say no. However in view that establishing my courting with God and studying approximately him. I can not support however feel of all of the "moment Chances" he has given me... all of the instances I realize I have permit him down, shamed him, or harm him come what may but he's constantly forgiving and ALWAYS inclined to supply me a different hazard. Then how would I probably no longer do the equal myself to others?? I love the tale of the unmerciful servant in Matthew 18:23 all people will have to examine it out in the event that they have not already