Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

To anyone living in Newark, New Jersey: what do you think of your Mayor, Cory Booker?

I don't live there, but I saw a news piece about him this morning & he seems like he's been doing a really good job since he took over. What's your opinion of him as Mayor?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Although I don't live in Newark, I venture there almost daily. He's a benevolent man. Also, it seems he's one of the least corrupt of the Northern NJ officials out there. I mean, the mafia seems to not have gotten a hold of him yet, which is always a plus. In contrast to Union, Jersey City, Hoboken(to varying degrees), and other cities, Newark's arguable the safest and least corrupt out there.

And then there's Camden...lol

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I live the next town over from Newark, believe it or not, and I never heard of him until this incident last week.

It was a great thing he did, what can you say?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.