To anyone living in Newark, New Jersey: what do you think of your Mayor, Cory Booker?

I don't live there, but I saw a news piece about him this morning & he seems like he's been doing a really good job since he took over. What's your opinion of him as Mayor?

Favorite Answer

Although I don't live in Newark, I venture there almost daily. He's a benevolent man. Also, it seems he's one of the least corrupt of the Northern NJ officials out there. I mean, the mafia seems to not have gotten a hold of him yet, which is always a plus. In contrast to Union, Jersey City, Hoboken(to varying degrees), and other cities, Newark's arguable the safest and least corrupt out there.

And then there's Camden...lol

I live the next town over from Newark, believe it or not, and I never heard of him until this incident last week.

It was a great thing he did, what can you say?