Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

How long until humans destroy themselves through overpopulation and destruction of resources?

Humans are a f*cking plague upon the earth.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Grace (not F-law) unto you, and peace (not wail),

from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

PST: overpopulation is a DEBUNKED myth:

http://www.pop.org/projects/debunk-overpopulation-...

PST: "abomination of desolation" was due to "night visions".

This "I Love You" happening now, ww, is dealing with such,

awakening the millions in many countries who were asleep,

because earthquakes and endless wars didn't awake them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7agK8MIJ3T0

Youtube thumbnail

PST: it's only those "under" the altar who say "how long",

and what they desire is avenging, because they are sick.

Only perfect love heals them who are this $ick, like You.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

A person by the name of Dr Dave made the following calculation on snopes to show the entire world population could be fit into the state of Texas, having 1000 square foot per person. So space is not the issue. But if food is the issue, you have all the remaining land in the world outside of Texas to grow that food. So what really is the issue? Power and control, perhaps, for the elite few who fear the masses.

I don't know anything about the claim, but I will do the math for you. Using the square milage you gave for Texas: 1 square mile = 5280 x 5280 square feet = 27,878,400 square feet. So 268,581 square miles = 7,487,608,550,400. For simplicity say 7.5 x 10^12. That divided by 7 x 10^9 is indeed over 1000 square feet per person. So if we made one giant one-story compound over Texas, land, water, and all, we would each get a 1,000 square foot unit.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The human race will never be completely destroyed. The wicked will be removed from the earth, though. Armageddon cannot be just a conflict among earthly nations, since Revelation 16:14 states that “the kings of the entire inhabited earth” form a united front at “the war of the great day of God the Almighty.” In his inspired prophecy, Jeremiah stated that “those slain by Jehovah” will be scattered “from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth.” (Jeremiah 25:33) Thus, Armageddon is not a human war confined to a particular location in the Middle East. It is Jehovah’s war, and it is global.

Note, however, that at Revelation 16:16, Armageddon is called a “place.” In the Bible, “place” may signify a condition or a situation—in this case, that the entire world will be united in its opposition to Jehovah. (Revelation 12:6, 14) At Armageddon all earthly nations ally themselves against “the armies that were in heaven” under the military command of the “King of kings and Lord of lords,” Jesus Christ.—Revelation 19:14, 16.

What about the claim that Armageddon will be a holocaust involving weapons of mass destruction or a collision with a celestial body? Would a loving God allow such a horrific end to humankind and their home, the earth? No. He expressly states that he did not create the earth “simply for nothing” but “formed it even to be inhabited.” (Isaiah 45:18; Psalm 96:10) At Armageddon, Jehovah will not ruin our globe in a cataclysmic conflagration. Rather, he will “bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”—Revelation 11:18.

• 8 years ago

'Go forth & multiply & have dominion over the Earth & all the creatures upon it'

It is the Jews & christians that believe this, perhaps that is why Our wonderful World is being ruined...

Because Mankind has believed We can take everything We want without question...

Because an imagined deity says so!!

Source(s): Proud Atheist.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Its hard not to look at the facts and see that were slowly over populating the earth. Using up more of our natural resources then we should and causing more people to go into poverty. Though i don't have an answer, well i do have one, but its not a an opinion everyone will agree with. But eventually we will run out of room and i don't want to be there when we get desperate to cut down the numbers.

• 8 years ago

Quoted from http://jahtruth.net/why.htm

"How's anybody going to learn how to stop the destruction of the planet when our politicians are blatantly lying to us through the media, to assure us that it is really not that bad and the priests are telling us that we can continue to do whatever we want to, providing we go and visit them once a week and pay them money to hear them tell us that we are forgiven for whatever evil we have been doing all week, so we can go out and do more evil next week and everything is going to be alright, when it is certainly NOT ALRIGHT. ......"

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Look at the people of Tattooine. They have survived on a desert planet for generations through cunning and careful resource planning. Human ingenuity will find a way to survive.

And yes, I AM the father!

• 8 years ago

That's kind of like asking how long until humans kill themselves off through war.

You see, just like wars the harm caused by overpopulation and destruction of the environment kills a relatively small number of people at a time. It will never kill of humanity.

• Lynn
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

It wont happen. And I, my good man, am not a plague. Smile

• lumi
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

killing yourself would be a start for saving the earth? or cut your balls off to reduce conception

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.