Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 8 years ago

Is the Internet revealing facts about Islam which have never been revealed before?

2/20/12 Reuters, Germany: "Islam is not part of our tradition and identity in Germany and so does not belong in Germany," Volker Kauder, head of Chancellor Angela Merkel's conservatives in parliament, told the Passauer Neue Presse.”

20 years ago there wasn’t a politician in the entire West who would dare to say that. But today the politicians know that a growing proportion of the West is becoming aware, thanks to the Internet, of facts like these:

-The UN’s GEM (Gender Empowerment Measure) ranks nations by women’s equality. Muslim nations rank at the bottom.

-1/31/07 UK Policy Exchange poll of what young Muslims want: Sharia law, 40%; execute apostates, 36%; women to be veiled, 75%

-2/08 United Nations Report (un.org/en/women/endviolence): Mainly in Muslims nations, over 130 million girls and women alive today have undergone FGM (Female Genital Mutilation); each year 2 million girls are subjected to FMG.

-12/5/10 LA Times: A new Pew Research Center poll shows that majorities in Pakistan, Egypt, Jordan and Nigeria would favor changing the current laws to allow stoning as a punishment for adultery, hand amputation for theft and death for those who convert from Islam to another religion.

-12/3/11 APF, London: Muslim honor crimes increased 47% compared to 2009. The attacks included murder, mutilation, beatings, abduction and acid attacks.

-1/29/07 Daily Telegraph UK: 40% of Muslims, ages 16 to 24, want Sharia law; 13% admire al-Qaeda; 36% believe apostates should be executed; 75% believe that women should wear veils.

-5/22/07 Reuters: 25% of young American Muslims believe in suicide bombings to fight the West.

-7/27/08 Sunday Times UK: 33% of Muslim students support killing for Islam; 33% want world Islamic law.

-November 2011 MacDonald-Laurier Institute poll of Canadian Muslims: Only 39% of respondents disagree strongly with the idea of introducing a Caliphate (world Sharia law); 75% wish that Sharia law be implemented; 20,000 support Al Qaeda.

-Google search “civil wars in the world” then research each individual civil war and you will find one common combatant in 90% of them: Muslim extremists. Muslims are involved in civil wars in China, Russia, Bosnia, Cyprus, Macedonia, Israel, Pakistan, India, Indonesia-Ambon & Halmarhera, Côte d'Ivoire, Kashmir, Kosovo, Kurdistan, Kirghizia, Nigeria, Philippines, Somalia, Turkey, Chechnya, Sudan, Yemen, Thailand, Uganda, Azerbaijan and East Timor.

-8/09 Bosnia Muslim leader Mustafa Ceric declared Christian Serbian Muslim-majority territory boarding Montenegro as Muslim homelands. The same Muslims we saved from ethnic cleansing by bombing Christian Serbs in the 90's are now claiming more Serbian land.

-8/20/10 AsiaNews, Kashmir: Extremist Muslims are demanding Sikhs convert or leave.

-8/23/10 Reuters: Since 2004 Muslim extremists have killed 4,000 Buddhists in southern Thailand, which they are claiming as Muslim homelands.

-7/5/11 Daily Mail, London: Islamic extremists have called on British Muslims to establish three independent states within the UK.

-10/4/11 AFP news, Philippines: “The government had previously warned that Umbrakato posed a serious threat to efforts aimed at ending a Muslim insurgency that has left an estimated 150,000 people dead over more than four decades.” Muslims want their own independent nation.

-1/3/12 Reuters, China: “[Muslim] Uighurs in Xinjiang rioted against Han Chinese residents in 2009 and at least 197 people were killed, according to official estimates.” Muslims want their own independent nation.

Are most Muslims unaware of how the Internet has changed things because so few have access to the Internet?

From internetworldstats.com:

-On 9/11 the top 20 Internet user-nations included 1.2 billion non-Muslims versus 50 million users in ALL Muslim nations.

-First Quarter, 2011: Over 2 billion use the Internet (only 3.3 million Muslims in the Muslim Middle East do).

11/21/08 Zogby poll: The web is the most trusted news medium -- over TV and print combined.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

my local indian shopkeeper told me 20 years ago when i asked him why muslims are hated so much in his own county ?

he replied muslims are the most EVIL race on the planet, they promote terrisiom, the killing of gays, stoning to death women that they have raped, killing ALL non be livers , ie christians, jews and black people, i told him he was talking rubbish islam is a religion of peace NOT terror,

he said you havn"t had muslims blowing up your country yet have you ? mark my words he said the EVIL OF ISLAM is coming to the west soon.

they will force ALL their laws and religion on you, they will kill, blow up and destroy the west wake up my friend .

i tell you what that shopkeeper was bloody right

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Go to the link below and watch this CNN news report of Christians that became Muslims. It's very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSc6LUcidu4

Youtube thumbnail

Go to the link below and watch this NBC news report of white Christians that converted to Islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrCi4EvUMTs

Youtube thumbnail

From the moment man opens his eyes to this world a great order surrounds him. He needs oxygen to survive; it is interesting that the atmosphere of the planet on which he lives provides more than just the adequate amount of oxygen he needs. This way, he breathes without difficulty. For the existence of life on this planet, the existence of a source of heat is essential. In response to this need, the sun is located at just the right distance to emit the exact amount of heat and energy human life needs. Man needs nourishment to survive; every corner of the world abounds in astonishingly diversified provisions. Likewise, man needs water; surprisingly, three-fourths of the planet is covered with water. Imagine if it never rained again. Without rain, plants and vegetation would not grow and all animals and humans would die. Man needs shelter; in this world of ours, there is land on which it is suitable to build and all sorts of materials with which to make shelters.

These are only a few among billions of details making life possible on earth. In brief, man lives on a planet perfectly designed for his survival. This is certainly a planet “created for human beings”, as God said in the Quran:

“Do you not see that God has subjected for you all that is in the Heavens and all that is on the Earth, and has completed and perfected His Bounties upon you, [both] apparent and hidden?...” (Quran 31:20)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I think Islam itself is a complete fact so there is no fact anymore to be revealed about it.Internet is just creating the sense of enmity,disunity and misguidance mostly.Well I'm not willing to read it whole :p

Source(s): me me and me:p
  • Carlie
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Yes it is and the difference before is that we now have the internet!

Here is one site that muslims are desperate to shut down http://www.faithfreedom.org/

Basically, you cannot shine a light on mohammed without muslims going spastic because they know they cannot defend that man.

@Perfiume is here. Read your own books love, mohammed MURDERED countless people to speed his religion. I said murdered and that is a fact.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Question for you

Why do politicians make remarks about Islam in Europe?

If Islam is so bad and backwards, why would the 'civilized' world talk about it as if it is a threat?

For us, whether you talk about Islam in a good way or bad way, it is the fact that Islam is high on peoples agenda. They are talking about it and thinking about. They are happy to kill their own people to achieve their nationalism. (remember Norwegian far-right extremist Anders Behring Breivik who killed and injured many people).

People in Mecca did not want Islam but finally submitted and was overtaken with no civilians killed. I said no civilians killed.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

you gave facts to support what you say. some people hate that and refuse to read facts.

• Bored.
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I didn't read that crap.

No, it does not reveal the truth.

Jelly baby. ;)

• ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

now can i have ice-cream :)

• Arqam
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

"everybody is bad in the whole world"

Source(s): <<< this is on the web, now believe me>>>
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.