Tim asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

After credits scene in The Avengers?

Hi guys,

I've got my ticket for the first showing of The Avengers on Thursday. Does anyone know whether there will be a scene after the credits? I realise all the previous post-credit scenes in recent Marvel films were for The Avengers, but I'm wondering whether that will now be a characteristic of Marvel and there will be teasers for their next film (Iron Man 3).

Thanks

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

First of all, everyone who went to early screenings stated that, yes there is a mid-credits scene that reveals the villain for Avengers 2. As for a teaser of Iron Man 3, well, production starts in a few weeks, so there wouldn't be anything yet. But we know Ben Kingsley has been cast as the villain (Mandarin??), and that it's based on "Extremis" storyline. We also know that Thor 2, and Captain America 2 are confirmed. Hulk may only be a guest star for now, and we may get a Nick Fury or SHIELD film, Ant-Man/Wasp, Black Panther, and Dr. Strange, but just rumors.

• 8 years ago

I think that there is a very strong possibility that there will be a teaser at the end of the Avengers movie. I always stick around to see is there is a teaser. If their is a teaser it will be about Iron Man 3 or possibly the next Avengers movie. I cannot wait to find out! Have fun seeing the movie!

Source(s): my opinion and past Marvel movies
  • 8 years ago

YES THERE IS!

I live in Australia so I just watched it and let me tell you it did NOT let me down as rumors have said so. It was freaking AMAZINGLY EPIC and SOOOOO GOOD! If you can, go see it at a midnight screening, I did and am not disappointed. Do NOT leave until the lights come back one. Major rule of thumb for the movies.

There is a little cut scene between the ending credits with major actors and the usual black and white credits. I don't think there is something at the very, very end after the black and white credits but I didn't stay that long.

ENJOY THE AWESOMENESS!

Source(s): Just saw it. Awwwwweesooooooommmee
  • 8 years ago

I created a video on youtube talking about make sure to watch it and your question will be answered but yes there whould be a Post Credit Scene In the Avengers!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yes, I can confirm that there is a scene, but I won't give anything away for you. Click the link if you want to know more.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.