Uma asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 8 years ago

how to update avast free antivirus everyday?

i installed avast free antivirus..but i dont know how to update it ..

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You don't need to do anything, when there is a new version of it, if time pass out of it, a popup thing will come at the right side of your screen says your avast antivirus is need to be updated, click on it, it will send you to a site where you can update it from.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): The Best Antivirus Software : http://MoveAntiVirus.com/?RJmt
  • 8 years ago

Open up Avast console. Click on the wrench icon (Settings) > Updates > Automatic update. It updates more than once a day actually. Just make sure you register it so it won't expire after 30 days, even if it's the free version.

• 8 years ago

Why do you want to it is not stopping any viruses attacking your Pc, so as you don't pay for anti virus i guess you don't put to much of a price on what you have on your Pc, otherwise you would not be so foolish and buy a proper PRODUCT as you get no cover from free or cheap anti virus in this life.

Source(s): Having been around the computer business for over 25 years you get ought for nought in this life child.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

everyday when you are going to internet automatically it wii be update

• 8 years ago

once you have installed, it should automatically update once you have connected to the internet.

• Math
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

it updates automatically

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.