I need to know the Interest Coverage Ratio and the Cash flow coverage for the company Apple INC. (AAPL)?

I know how to compute the ratios but I do not know how to find the numbers. For the Interest coverage ratio i need the EBIT and the Annual Interest Expense (EBIT/Annual interest expense). What is the EBIT? Where do I find the interest expense? For cash flow coverage (net cash flow/interest expense) I have the net cash flow, but again where is the interest expense and is it the annual interest?

The documents that I have available from NASDAQ.com are the annual income statement, statement of cash flows, balance sheet, and ratios.

Thank you for your help!

Favorite Answer

EBIT is earnings before interest and tax...you can check the sec filing of the company they have them in finace.yahoo.com Just type in AAPL in the search bar and on the side left you should get a column with the company's information, profile, key statistics and the company's 10-k form.