?
Lv 4

Girls: would you ever not date a guy...?

Just because he was into something seen as girly, like My Little Pony?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I would still date him. I found out my boyfriend use to dress like a girl and wore wigs because his mom really wanted a girl... I'm planning to make him wear the wedding dress now.

Good Luck!

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

what's finding and performing like a gay guy incorporate? I proportion a tale with you... my sister delivered this relatively cute guy residing house from college for the period of winterbreak Thanksgiving to be appropriate. He spent maximum of his time ironing his shirt and fixing himself up. We have been all waiting for him upstairs to devour. while he finally arrived, he regarded greater effective then each and all of the girls there. seems while they broke up he have been given a tougue ring... joined a dance troupe and got here out of the closet saying he became gay.We by no capability observed it coming.

• 9 years ago

Yeah probably not. Not to sound shallow but I like guys who are masculine. It's just something most straight girls are into. If we want a guy, we want a MANLY guy.

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An93b...

• 9 years ago

I would think that's weird, but some girls might like that.... you never know.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.