Why are the feds SO against Marijuana?

They spend 10 billion dollars a year fighting a drug war. In a nutshell they are throwing 10 billion dollars a year into a wood shredder. They HONESTLY believe it is as harmful as cocaine. Anyone with that mindset doesn't even have the right to be in law enforcement. I was just reading how they had SWAT on... show more They spend 10 billion dollars a year fighting a drug war. In a nutshell they are throwing 10 billion dollars a year into a wood shredder. They HONESTLY believe it is as harmful as cocaine. Anyone with that mindset doesn't even have the right to be in law enforcement. I was just reading how they had SWAT on stand-by for a 4/20 rally at some college campus. Holy s**t. Ever seen a bigger waste of tax payer money? The LAST thing on a stoner's mind is violence. I would love to be at one of those rally so I could walk right up to a police officer who HATES weed and say F**K YOU! They need to spend more time and money worrying about real threats, not a couple of people smoking a few joints. Couple of people drinking a few beers are FAR more dangerous and unpredictable in every way.

watch this video. this man (he was a spy for the CIA) explains everything that the government is doing wrong from lying to wasting money to having a poor education system and what we could do to begin to remedy it. It's MORE than worth the watch...Everyone needs to see this in the USA honestly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLT7Hk-B2...
Update: The gateway drug theory is a farce used by the government to justify the illegalization of weed. When the facts are alcohol is a FAR bigger gateway drug than Marijuana.