What exactly do you think Ted Nugent meant when he said he'd be dead or in jail if Obama gets reelected?

Best Answer

Trying to stir up the extremist lemmings to do the bidding of the GOP. We all know what he meant. He wants to kill the Prez or be killed trying to. But he knew he wouldn't do the actual deed. He was hoping one of the easily led might be driven to act by his words.

NWO

New Black Panther party death squads

Evil Rich class warfare

Gun confiscation

Suspension of US Constitutional Rights and the ensuing Revolution back to the Constitution

Race wars formulated by Obama and AG Holder

Source(s): Whiskey

Based on other things he's said, the obvious thing he meant was he would be killed while trying to kill the President, or he would be in jail for it. but in reality, a person who poops in his pants for 10 days with no clean up in order to dodge the draft, is pretty darn crazy...so I'd imagine those who hang on his every word are crazies too, so it might be that he's be in jail for inciting.

Hey Husein: Free Speech isn't free speech when it's intended to hurt someone.

• Derek

I am not sure.

I just know it's foolish to say that, then endorse Mitt Romney, as if that is a viable alternative to the current course this country has been on.

We might as well just print one single presidential election sign: "Obamney 2012!".

Nothing will change.

• Jim R

Obama Goon Squads.

It meant free speech

Liberals hate that part of the constitution

Kenyans eat dog

not Hawaiians

Liberals get caught lying again

Source(s): Hey Das, you said nothing when Jesse wanted to cut Obama's nutz off LMAO I exposed another Obama sheep hypocrite

I don't know, I only know what it sounded like. He didn't specify and any of our speculation on it is just that and pointless. All he tried to get anyone else to do is vote responsibly, so what he would do himself is irrelevant. He wasn't "inciting violence" as many have suggested.

I couldnt care less what an a hole like Nugent thinks.

He speaks for himself and nobody else.

The way I took that statement,is he'll kill the Pres or die trying

Well... you don't get killed or go to jail for voting.