what do i do if a guy likes me and i'm not gay?

So yesterday i was sitting in my law course and this new kid to our university was sitting beside me and at the end of the class said he liked me. then he touched my leg and was rubbing it. i flipped out and left but he was there today trying to do the same thing. Should i file him for assult? i'm actually pretty scared.

Favorite Answer

Be honest and tell him you're not into guys and to please remove his hand.... haha, now you know what it's like to be a girl :-)

• Cmp

Be polite, but firm with him. Let him know you have no issues with him being gay, but that he is barking up the wrong tree, if he is hitting on you. Now is no time to be wishy-washy. I would file charges as an absolute last resort because that can open up a whole new can of worms. You mentioned that you were scared. If you doubt this student's mental stability, I would initiate a conversation with a police officer to find out tactics to protect yourself without filing charges--for the time being.

Tell him that you aren't down. Tell him that you kinda get that he is, but you aren't and it would be kewl if he could like try to be a friend instead of looking at you like a sex toy. Tell him that you never pushed yourself on a girl and that he really needs to learn not to push himself on a male...that you can't handle it and it makes you feel bad. Explain to him that if you touch a girls legs without permission she will freak the hell out and call the cops...then tell him not to be touching you. Tell him you will respect him if he respects you and ask him to be a friend instead of trying to turn you into a hookup.

Source(s): Good Luck Bro
  • David

Hi Jackson!

No, honey. Don't do anything legal-wise. Just tell him that you are not interested and ask him to sit somewhere else. Sorry that you aren't interested in him. Maybe you could have fun with him!

You are gay though... So you should suck his **** like you've been doing your whole life ****** ******.

• Chuck

A new kid ... in a law class ... when the semester is almost over .... right.

Just tell him your not into that . Or try flirting with girls in front of him

Did you ask him to stop? If not then he's just a creep and you need to report it.

tell him to stop, tell him you're not interested, tell him to go f*ck off