Hunger Games Adventures Help?

On the facebook game, The Hunger Games Adventures, I can't continue unless i get several things from my arrow range, herbalist table, and use my shelter, but I have to wait hours to use these! Is there a way I could get around this and use them now?

Best Answer

You could ask your Facebook friends to send you one as a "gift" by:

1) Going to The Hunger Games Adventures app on Facebook

2) Open the quest you are currently doing

3) Click on "Ask Friends". Usually, if you need a quest item, it will say this.

I would also recommend having some of your friends as neighbors on the app, so they are familiar with it first. If you post a request for a quest item (and they don't play the game), usually they'll just ignore it. But if they play it, they would most likely respond to your request and send you your quest item.

~You could also use Facebook credits to buy it, but it isn't worth the money (my opinion).~

Hope this helps!

Source(s): The Hunger Games Adventures

you can get some fb credits and buy what you need, otherwise you have to wait for you harvests, just like in many fb games, sorry!

Source(s): playing HGA