Which European countries would an American be better off leaving off the travel list?

Okay, so I know to avoid the UK, Ireland, France, Poland, Greece, Denmark, Belarus, Turkey, Russia, Norway, Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, Ukraine, Bosnia, and Albania, but in which other countries would it be a bad idea for an American not to pretend to be Canadian? Also, if someone did choose to see France, then... show more Okay, so I know to avoid the UK, Ireland, France, Poland, Greece, Denmark, Belarus, Turkey, Russia, Norway, Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, Ukraine, Bosnia, and Albania, but in which other countries would it be a bad idea for an American not to pretend to be Canadian?

Also, if someone did choose to see France, then where could they find an up-to-date list of the Zones Urbaines Sensibles?
Update: "Sorry but why bother to come at all if you have a fixed attitude like that ??"
You're right. It's best to stay here, where at least I'll be considered human. :)