Can a straight woman be obsessed with another woman or she's bi/gay?

My friend saw my cousin at the store and walked over and was talking to her like she knew her. She has met her probably three times. And she tells me how pretty my cousin is. She use to tell me this all the time too about myself. She friend requested my parents on FB. And I haven't talk to her in a week because... show more My friend saw my cousin at the store and walked over and was talking to her like she knew her. She has met her probably three times. And she tells me how pretty my cousin is. She use to tell me this all the time too about myself. She friend requested my parents on FB. And I haven't talk to her in a week because I'm angry with her over something. And this is when she decided to approach my cousin that she's met like three times. I don't know if she did it because she thinks my cousin is pretty and my cousin is bisexual, but my friend doesn't know--I've never told her anyways.

I'm not sure if she's as straight as she says she is. The first thing she noticed about me was my breast. She said I see you have the girls out to play. And she laughed. I said yeah, they haven't been out in awhile. She goes oh so bring them out on the day you see me and started laughing. We were going to her granddaughters play. She kept her arm and my arm touching and never moved it She's 58 and I'm 21. Both females. Before you judge me, I don't know how we became friends. She was my former boss.

B: I'm so stressed out though. College is going to be the death of me.
J: You're not as smart as you thought!!! LOL
B: Lmfao! I also started laughin out loud when the prof touched my hand because you popped in my head.I wouldn't have thought anything of it. But you make me laugh
J: There's your passing grade right there!!! Run with it!!!! LOL
B: YUCK!! LOL
J: Gotta do what you gotta do
B: I'll pass. Not the class, I mean on her LOL
J: Tell her you have a cousin C, who could help you out
B: She's not cute enough for Court. I wouldn't subject her to that. LOL
J: Not even to pass? I would give up Mary in a heart beat
B: LOL Not even to pass. That'd be so wrong. Hey you're closer to her age. LOL
J: like you've never done wrong before!!! LOL
B: LOL
J: Kiss It!!!
B: You're way too pretty for her too.
J: Quit, while you're ahead
B: lol. But maybe you could help her find a good bra. The one girl that sits next to me goes seriously she needs a better bra
J: Why are you looking at her boobs, is she sagging???
B: She uses her body as examples in anatomy and her low beam are on. Lmao
J: straighten them up for her, be a friend! LOL
B: I'll pass. I told you, I'll send her to you. She needs a good fitting.
J: I only say, what you're thinking
B: Anyways, I don't talk to strangers. That's your job
J: I better go to bed, I didn't get a nap today
B: Okay, Let's get together soon! I miss you. =( I love you sweetheart!!! Goodnight xoxo
J: Okay, we will! good night ag! Love you too
52 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.
Additional Details
She's J btw
14 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.
Additional Details
She calls me angel, angel girl, baby, etc. She has hugged me from behind a few times. She told me she has sex toys and has mentioned masturbating. She buys me jewelry and stuff. She mentions how her breast need touch from someone worthy and I shouldn't let mine go to waste (I'm currently single) She is married but unhappy. Not very sure why though. It's her second marriage.