420 is coming up again and I have a job interview next week?

Its a job that I realllllly want but I've never got to get high on 420 befor and I kno they have drug tests what should I do ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Bunny
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't participate in 420 then...

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Well if you're a "head" you won't want to be around those types of people for 8/40 very long so be true to yourself and let your freak flag fly. But.... if the only reason is it's 20Apr well son it's time to grow up, get the job, get a bottle of Scotch get drunk, beat the wife, pass out, and in the morning do it over again. Choose wisely.

Source(s): I was the 1St guy. Pops was the 2nd guy
  • 8 years ago

What's more important, a job that you need to support yourself and your habits or smoking pot on 420?

Just think, if it wasn't for money to buy the pot, you wouldn't have it to smoke on 420. And how do you get money? A job.

Logic, friend. There are more opportune times to smoke pot rather than on 420 and risking potential employment.

If you still want to, it's your choice. But you will have no one but yourself to blame if you drop dirty.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Don't risk it!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

celebrate 420 wasted. dont smoke pot or do any drugs. celebrate a good 420 in a couple weeks after u get the job

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

lol...you screwed if you want to get high...just get the job and stay normal

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Don't do it.

• 8 years ago

I'd recommend you just skip it. Jobs are a lot more important than smoking some plants on a certain day.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Don't smoke dumb ***

• 8 years ago

Wow...this is a toughie...

Get high, don't get job.

DON'T get high, possibly get job.

DON'T get high, don't do drugs, pass drug test. :)

DON'T pass drug test because you got high, definitely don't get job.

So what do you want to be, high and unemployed, or working and NOT high? Cuz if you want the job, you can't get high. Simple as that.

• 8 years ago

You'll be screwed anyway. My job does hair tests, unless you shave your head, it'll show if you smoked it within the last year or so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.