GE Refrigerator MODEL NO. GSS20IETAWW NOT COOLING!!!!?

Already checked: 1. Compressor heats 2. both fans working and Volt checked at circuit board (both within limits) 3. Coil Heat. Metal spring in glass tube in tact (disassembled for visual inspection) 4. Thermistors iced and ohms checked (I understand [16.3K Ω ± 5%] is correct). I read: Fresh Food = 8.17K... show more Already checked:

1. Compressor heats
2. both fans working and Volt checked at circuit board (both within limits)
3. Coil Heat. Metal spring in glass tube in tact (disassembled for visual inspection)
4. Thermistors iced and ohms checked (I understand [16.3K Ω ± 5%] is correct). I read:
Fresh Food = 8.17K Ω
Freezer = 8.15K Ω
Evaporator = 8.25K Ω

*All three have blackened ends, which I've been made to believe is an indicator of a bad Thermistor.

The fridge was given to me after sitting outdoors for an entire year with the doors removed. Is it possible that all three thermistors, being exposed to Mississippi temperatures, went bad? And wouldn't low readings cause the fridge to overcool, not undercool?

Thanks