Are there any reasonable installment loan companies?

I know I should avoid these guys but I've reached the end of my financial road. That being said, I've been doing my research and found that 90% of these lenders have outrageous interest rates and in some cases, people don't even get the money and are STILL left with fees. I just want to know if anyone... show more I know I should avoid these guys but I've reached the end of my financial road. That being said, I've been doing my research and found that 90% of these lenders have outrageous interest rates and in some cases, people don't even get the money and are STILL left with fees. I just want to know if anyone has dealt with one of these quick loan websites and emerged intact? As for myself:

I'm looking for a $1,500 long-term installment loan (I won't be able to pay it back immediately so I want to find a payment plan) and I need the money ASAP. Help point me in the right direction. Thanks.
1 answer 1