How can I enlarge my Path/Tool Image in Gimp? I need it overall bigger!?

I got caught up in my scanned image and didn't think to increase the page size to what I needed it to be before I started my path. I'm using the pen path tool to ink my drawing, and I've put the path on my whole drawing, but I need it to be the full page size. I want to make my path layer larger to fit... show more I got caught up in my scanned image and didn't think to increase the page size to what I needed it to be before I started my path. I'm using the pen path tool to ink my drawing, and I've put the path on my whole drawing, but I need it to be the full page size. I want to make my path layer larger to fit 8x10, but it will only let me grab one piece at a time even though they are all in the same path layer. Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't want to click stroke and stretch it out, the lines will get thicker and thats not what I'm wanting.