Is piano/keyboard easy to learn?

I have been playing guitar for almost 4 years and I would like to learn how to play the piano or the keyboard. I couldn't afford a piano right now but I have a Yamaha keyboard for over 12 years that I actually almost never played on. I don't know many things about music theory, like I can't actually... show more I have been playing guitar for almost 4 years and I would like to learn how to play the piano or the keyboard. I couldn't afford a piano right now but I have a Yamaha keyboard for over 12 years that I actually almost never played on. I don't know many things about music theory, like I can't actually read a sheet of music and I learn songs from tabs. Also, I taught myself how to play guitar so I learned almost anything that I know from the internet and a good friend of mine gave me also some tips. And that's what I want to do now, try to teach myself how to play keyboards. Would it be easy? I don't mean east like in start tomorrow and master it in a week. My goal would be like to be able to play successfully a couple of songs by the end of summer. So anyone who plays piano/keyboards and guitar, please give me some tips and advice. Thank you very much in advance!
8 answers 8